+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley Match Preview

Yes! Get in there.Credit where it is due-Barnes my be a bit slow now boy he can take a penalty.

Just looking at the table and last 5 matches, both Wolves and newcastle look vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    I always like to pop over and see what the opposition fans think of the game - Kriti

a sample.

"I hate Burnley with every fibre of my being.
    That stopped us from winning every home game last season and to lose the home record to those bunch of *****!"

oh dear....

Love it when they hate us Norder. Music to my soul!

Most Bin Dippers will gripe at something if it isnt going their own way, they absolutely love to moan, they lost to a poor team being ourselves, surely any normal person would be looking at their own team, but not a Bin Dipping supporter.

Looking at this fixture and the next 2, 3 points would have been a bonus, we've got them and 2 games to go, Villa at home and a shaky looking Chelsea.

just seen the result: I don't believe it !!!!! I said , Liv 4 Burn 0, Why the Fake news Liv 0 Burnley 1 ??? It can't be ????

Did someone fix a 6'' glass sheet behind Pope ? Who said on here ''The worlds gone crazy''?

I was thinking we might need an own goal but a penalty will do and it was a penalty Jurgen. Barnes refused to go down when he was pulled back and Alisson took him out. I don’t know what went on in the tunnel at half time but Dyche clearly got under Klopp’s skin. He was still spitting feathers about it in his post match interview.

Thanks for the entertainment folks, which I have just read after watching the game.
    A superb team performance from our two battlers up front right back to Nick who was excellent. Yes, Ben made a mistake but his organisational skills and reading of the game is superb. Don't criticise any one of those thir**** players because they put a real shift in to get that result. I feared the worst when Charlie had to go off and they were preparing Salah and Firminho to come on but Erik Pieters once again proved what a great professional he is.
    A draw last season to take the first point from them at Anfield followed by the first defeat in 68 PL games ---well done you Clarets!

Lovely. Only sport can give me a high like this.

At my age it's better than ***,.,.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)