+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 130 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Fair enough. It’s easier to google it, than look like a fanny though. A wee heads up from one Aberdeen fans to another
    What’s the point in googling it when it hasn’t worked ?

It’s not her home city. Anything else you’re struggling with, don’t be embarrassed to ask
    It's where she lives as she is so fond of reminding us of her "hardship" on BBC1 every day

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    You’re wrong.
    The Aberdeen outbreak was caused by stupid c***s in pubs.
    The Central Belt outbreak was caused by stupid c***s having house gatherings/parties.
    That’s why the cases in the central belt haven’t went down then.

If they put the central belt in full lockdown like they did with us it wouldn’t be as bad as it’s got.

The reason she didn’t is purely political.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s why the cases in the central belt haven’t went down then.

If they put the central belt in full lockdown like they did with us it wouldn’t be as bad as it’s got.

The reason she didn’t is purely political.
    Aye, she’s deliberately going out her way to f*ck over the one part of the country she needs to deliver independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    It's where she lives as she is so fond of reminding us of her "hardship" on BBC1 every day
    Where does she live?

Where does she live?
    According to the SNP, Glasgow amazing what google can do

https://www.snp.org/your-team/nicola-sturgeon/

Where does she live?
    In one of the five Greater Glasgow and Clyde council areas currently under what she claims to be lockdown. I didn't quite catch her exact address but I'm sure I can get it for you if you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    In one of the five Greater Glasgow and Clyde council areas currently under what she claims to be lockdown. I didn't quite catch her exact address but I'm sure I can get it for you if you need it
    That would be grand, thanks. Give me a shout when you get it.

In the meantime, I’m in West Dunbartonshire, so I can’t see my elderly folks. My heart goes out to you though, not getting a Southern Comfort in Archies. I’ll light a candle

Isn't it a good thing that she's "looking after" the central belt (and only place in Scotland that has nice things going on) so that the unionist have an excuse to continue to vote for the Tories?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Isn't it a good thing that she's "looking after" the central belt (and only place in Scotland that has nice things going on) so that the unionist have an excuse to continue to vote for the Tories?
    I’ll never forget that time the good people of Aberdeen South saw fit to vote in Raymond Robertson as their MP. If you asked a single person in Dumbarton, they could’ve told you he was a total wrong ‘un

Voting Tory was more important. Tories are defenders of encroaching weegies, or something

Page 130 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast