+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 138 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1471

Thread: Close season transfer targets and possible departures...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The two people with significant control are the Reedtz brothers, one has between 50-75% and the other below 50%. I think total shares are something like 20 odd million from memory so it won't dilute as I would imagine they'd split between themselves at the same ratio but a way of putting £500k into the club without causing strife with EFL financial fair play issues
    Exactly - https://find-and-update.company-info...ficant-control

Instead of the club owing the Bros £500k the Bros now own £500k more of the club making the balance sheet look better. They can now pay themselves more dividend from the profits (ah ah) instead of accruing interest on the loan.

If there are any other shareholders they won't be significant though wonder if Jason Turner held any and the above might have something to do with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Exactly - https://find-and-update.company-info...ficant-control

Instead of the club owing the Bros £500k the Bros now own £500k more of the club making the balance sheet look better. They can now pay themselves more dividend from the profits (ah ah) instead of accruing interest on the loan.

If there are any other shareholders they won't be significant though wonder if Jason Turner held any and the above might have something to do with that?
    Bit of a fred here on that very subject: (Kieran Maguire)

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/st...16132423193031

I would like to buy 10 shares...how do I go about it !.?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Give the club some money - Lots of it

James Chester a free agent, currently training with fellow League 2 side Barrow. 34 now so doesn’t meet the Radar model but plenty of experience at a much higher level. Would anyone take him on a 1/2 year contract to sure up the defence?

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    James Chester a free agent, currently training with fellow League 2 side Barrow. 34 now so doesn’t meet the Radar model but plenty of experience at a much higher level. Would anyone take him on a 1/2 year contract to sure up the defence?
    I think with a high line we have to have pace, I’m sure he can still do a decent job in L2 though.
    I don’t think radars model is by age, it’s basically bringing in undervalued players.

I can sell you 10 shares in a now closed ‘Tips’ thread, along with 10 shares in a Baby Lotion company that supplied to men in Lycra feeling each other up, interested in investing in ‘Laddo Holdings’?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I can sell you 10 shares in a now closed ‘Tips’ thread, along with 10 shares in a Baby Lotion company that supplied to men in Lycra feeling each other up, interested in investing in ‘Laddo Holdings’?
    I'm out !...🤣

I'm out !...🤣
    My advice would be to stay the full ten yards away from anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    My advice would be to stay the full ten yards away from anything like that.

������������

Page 138 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast