+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: King Luke to Swansea

Need a bit more meat on the bones than someone just telling someone he applied, like who said it.

Thing is what really annoys me is he never rang me!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Luke Garrard at Boreham Wood?
    That was my thought too. Would have been Williamson from Gateshead but too late.

John Eustace short-term contract until season's end anyone?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-01-2024 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Thing is what really annoys me is he never rang me!
    Maybe he slipped a note under the door, then drove to Wales in his company car

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Need a bit more meat on the bones than someone just telling someone he applied, like who said it.
    The Oxford Journalist said he had been interviewed for the job along with another person..

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Me too, but I'm hoping the bros can pull another rabbit out the hat.
    What I know though is that, even if good, the new boss won't be going about things as positively as LW....so still hopeful, but really depressed about that
    I would think the new man would have the same footballing ideals required by the Bros. Taking into consideration we are already well grounded in that style the new man has half his job already done for him. The dodgy bit already alluded to is will the new manager have the reputation to carry the players with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    Believe what you like Pete. I told everybody on here that i was told he applied for Oxford over a month ago. I'm not just saying it now...
    So you know but the CEO and Director of Football didn't a couple of weeks after at the fans forum? I don't think they'd have the pally demeanor with him they had had he wanted away, or maybe they are like Wrexham and have great acting skills on the boardroom?

Not good news, but Managers same as players can’t turn down life changing money and the opportunity at a higher level.
    Good luck to him, he got us back to where we belong.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Correct and he wouldnt have "applied" anyway its not really how it works.

His work is public knowledge if Oxford wanted him they would ask him directly but as suspected the guy who was their target got the job.

Some are clearly angry and throwing s**t at him who can blame him really for going its a fickle game now so grab the money whilst it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not sure how we went from being "The perfect club to work for" to "Bye, Bye" in the space of a month but there you go.
    It was all bull sh*t

Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast