+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Official 2023-24 Aberdeen European Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    May ride your old Lexmoto over ?!! Not too far , if the weather holds out.....
    You might make it, if you leave tomorrow?

And that route is now £240 with 3 seats left............ dang !!

May just take the car by Ferry from Hull. Anyone want to be a passenger ?
    Maybe worth looking at flights to Cologne, Düsseldorf,Leipzig or any other German City. Even Amsterdam or Brussels then get the train

Pointless from Aberdeen though as the KLM flights via Amsterdam are either booked up or mega expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    Maybe worth looking at flights to Cologne, Düsseldorf,Leipzig or any other German City. Even Amsterdam or Brussels then get the train

Pointless from Aberdeen though as the KLM flights via Amsterdam are either booked up or mega expensive
    I'm fortunate as to where I live for these away trips KC.

I live abroad these days. Wakefield , Engerlund. So it's excellent for getting to Leeds)Bradford and Manchester airport. Even Stansted & Luton are comparable to just running down to Glasgow from Kincoeth for me ?

So I've been flying from Leeds to Dublin then onwards into Europe via Ryanair. Upside is any delay and I'm only being held up in Dublin. And I really really enjoy a decent pint of Stout !!

The major drawback , of course , is it's a 7 hour drive for home games. ( And these Thursday matches take 2 days out of my working week )

Ach , I'll work it out ?

COYR !!!!

I live abroad these days. Wakefield , Engerlund. So it's excellent for getting to Leeds)Bradford and Manchester airport. Even Stansted & Luton are comparable to just running down to Glasgow from Kincoeth for me ?

So I've been flying from Leeds to Dublin then onwards into Europe via Ryanair. Upside is any delay and I'm only being held up in Dublin. And I really really enjoy a decent pint of Stout !!

The major drawback , of course , is it's a 7 hour drive for home games. ( And these Thursday matches take 2 days out of my working week )

Ach , I'll work it out ?

COYR !!!!
    Aye, the choice of flights out of the oil capital of Europe is pitiful
    Hub like Manchester gives you choice but stuff 7 hours travel for home games!

Enjoy the stout before the pilsner

Looking at going to the Frankfurt away game but a "bit" out of touch ( last time I saw the Dons on main land Europe was 11 May 1983 :-)

For those who travel more regularly any idea how many tickets we will get and likely required number of priority points to secure one?

I am a season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Looking at going to the Frankfurt away game but a "bit" out of touch ( last time I saw the Dons on main land Europe was 11 May 1983 :-)

For those who travel more regularly any idea how many tickets we will get and likely required number of priority points to secure one?

I take it that it was a poor game as you didn’t travel abroad for a game again!? 🤣

He went to see Real Madrid but they got gubbed.

Ach , I'll work it out ?

COYR !!!!
    That is real dedication min. Cap doffed.

It can sometimes be a thought going to Pittodtrie for me and I only bide in Northfield.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post

We should get 5% of the ground - depending where you look capacity is either 58000 or 51500 so worst case 2575 tickets. Lots of interest in this game and maybe folk wishing they hadn’t booked before Sunday

Not sure what the priority points will be - season ticket for the last 2 years is about 40 points a season I think
    Those with DNA and regular attendees will have much more than that- so who knows what the limit will be
    Hopefully enough tickets for all that want to go
    2900 would be a fair turnout for a European game - although fear the worst for the result

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    He went to see Real Madrid but they got gubbed.
    Not at all
    I was put off by the rain !

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast