+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023-24 Season - Manager Dismissals, Resignations, Etc - Premier League, EFL Leagues

. 2023-24 Season - Manager / Head coach Dismissals, Resignations Etc

. January 2024

. Premier League

. Championship

. Birmingham City ........... Wayne Rooney, sacked .................... 02 January 2024

. League One

. Shrewsbury Town .......... Matt Taylor, sacked ....... .................. 21 January 2024
    . Charlton Athletic ........... Michael Appleton, sacked .................. 24 January 2024

. League Two

. Colchester United ............ Matthew Etherington, sacked --------- 01 January 2024
    . Notts County .................. Luke Williams, resignation -- ---------- 05 January 2024
    . Swindon Town ................ Michael Flynn, sacked ------------------ 15 January 2024

. Forest Green Rovers ........ Troy Deeney, sacked ------------------- 18 January 2024

. Added

. Michael Appleton, leaves Charlton Athletic

. Brought up-to-date 24 January 2024

International Football

Chris Hughton ..... Sacked as Ghaana coach, after early Africa cup exit.

What were Charlton doing allowing Appleton to bring in new players only days ago and now they've sacked him? Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What were Charlton doing allowing Appleton to bring in new players only days ago and now they've sacked him? Crazy.

Perhaps he wasn't the Apple of the Eye, of the chairman, & his team selection, was Rotten to the Core.

Darren Moore Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    Darren Moore Sacked
    Thanks Scum_Triumphant, one of my son's is a Huddersfield Town fan, he said to me last week
    Darren Moore will be getting the sack, after past Town results, unless things changed.

Darren Moore Sacked
    Shame I was looking forward to him getting revenge and one over his old employer's on Saturday.!.

Didn't Warnock say that his wife would let him take a job after Xmas?

I think they want Portsmouth's manager

Darren Moore Sacked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Thanks Scum_Triumphant, one of my son's is a Huddersfield Town fan, he said to me last week
    Darren Moore will be getting the sack, after past Town results, unless things changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Shame I was looking forward to him getting revenge and one over his old employer's on Saturday.!.
    They got shut of Warnock to fetch him into the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    They got shut of Warnock to fetch him into the club.
    Yes a few journos reported at the time that Neil was actually sacked and his departure was brought forward a few months..
    I think it stemmed from when the owner publicly criticised a 0-4 home loss to Norwich and then Neil publicly criticised lack of funds for new signings

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast