+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Matt Taylor offered Rotherham job!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Mellowmiller, sorry what’s that you say? I can’t hear you.
    One out of four ain't bad
    Last edited by Brin; 03-10-2022 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    One out of four ain't bad
    3…..can’t blame him for Bonner, he was just testing the water and wasting our time. Holden? Only dropped a flag on him cos of the running and Taylor, what can I say 😋😋😋

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    3…..can’t blame him for Bonner, he was just testing the water and wasting our time. Holden? Only dropped a flag on him cos of the running and Taylor, what can I say 😋😋😋
    I'll be delighted if/ when Taylor gets confirmed.
    I did mention that he was going to be interviewed after the Bonner thing went pear shaped 🙂

Nothing has been made official yet but if he does come in and fetch his assistant with him then he’s a bit from Exeter’s site.

Assistant Manager Wayne Carlisle

Wayne is perhaps best known to Exeter City fans during his playing days for scoring in both legs of the club's 2008 Conference play-off semi-final victory over Torquay United, including a goal at Plainmoor that sealed a remarkable comeback for the Grecians.

Wayne played more than 60 games for the Grecians as he helped them to promotion back to the Football League. Wayne was appointed head of coaching at Exeter City in March 2017, which involved working with all age groups to ensure that there is a consistency in coaching methods from the under-9s right the way through to the first team.

However, having also helped out with the first team and following the departure of Eric Kinder in the summer, Wayne was promoted to assistant manager.

Took 42 years to win at Bramall lane
    Matt Taylor wasn’t even born then but he’s been here five weeks and done it

All hail Taylor 😂

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314