+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Careless Tories!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh Sith I really wish you didn't quote Thicky, it pains me to have to read his bull**** and see how he has swallowed the right wing fake news agenda!

AS for his assertion Thailand is a country to be admired, I mean yeah sure its governance is shining example of democracy. Not!! Plus it allows him in unimpeded, still I guess they just want his money and if he is discrete then no questions asked as is well known.

Plus I just love it when a tourist, whose wages and standard of living is far higher, gushes about how cheap things are in another country, without wondering why there is so much poverty!! Jeez, the lack of awareness is just stupefying!
    Like I said, see above
    QED

So predictable

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    BMW, Audi and Mercedes drivers all seem to have a sense of entitlement regardless if nationality of the driver.
    Dont forget 4*4 drivers. Why take up one parking space when two will do the job much better?

Any chance of us returning to the topic? Chair of the Tory Party and former Chancellor Zahawi has been sacked. Not before time. Should have resigned anyway but better late than never. As has been raised elsewhere...wonder if he’ll suffer the same fate as Piggott and Becker.

Mes amis, si nous étions censés faire la queue pourquoi avons-nous des coudes?

Zahawi now sacked, too little too late but at least we've got to the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Zahawi now sacked, too little too late but at least we've got to the right answer.
    Any of them should be sacked.
    From accepting cash/presents, to expenses fiddling.

In the real world, that is exactly what would happen to Joe(anne) Bloggs.

Zahawi sacked! Only 11 days after Sunak had said there were no issues with him! Turns out people aren't keen on very rich people being less than transparent with their tax affairs!!

So...Zahawi now sacked...following in the footsteps of Johnson (resigned), Williamson (sacked), Hancock (resigned), Raab (under investigation), Braverman (broke ministerial code), Bridgen (whip suspended), Kwarteng (sacked), Truss (resigned)...the latter two after ‘breaking’ our economy.

Could anyone please explain how they have any credibility left?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Ah Swale i bet those few weeks waiting to ignore tricky’s posts have been torture
    How does one wait to ignore? One either ignores or one doesn't! Also I find it rather strange that someone who supposedly moderates this Forum has so little idea as to how ignore works!! Perhaps thats because you ahve no anecdotal evidence to guide you?

Its been bliss actually, not reading his *******s, then I come across it in post thats been quoted and read his well reasoned and factual comment and realise I've what I've been missing.

I was almost tempted to take Thicky off ignore, so that I may be informed and enlightened by his erudite commentary on such matters. I mean he truly is one of the deep thinkers on this Forum, a man underestimated by his peers. One does wonder really why his immense intellectual capacity, his ability to focus in on the facts, cut through he bull**** and whose judgement is so unerringly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    So...Zahawi now sacked...following in the footsteps of Johnson (resigned), Williamson (sacked), Hancock (resigned), Raab (under investigation), Braverman (broke ministerial code), Bridgen (whip suspended), Kwarteng (sacked), Truss (resigned)...the latter two after ‘breaking’ our economy.

Could anyone please explain how they have any credibility left?
    Yeah but just think how bad it would have been if Corbyn had been elected!

Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)