+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United transfer rumours....

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Transfer values eh... how come not one Italian Serie A team or the Swiss selling club thought a certain full international at only 17 wasn't worth more than £5M and we did???
    That’s still a total head scratcher. Not that we should be complaining!

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Eh, he's not a striker, right?
    0 for 18 shots on goal yesterday.

why would we need a striker?

Transfer values eh... how come not one Italian Serie A team or the Swiss selling club thought a certain full international at only 17 wasn't worth more than £5M and we did???
    Not quite true as insensitive kick in already we owe double that. On the other hand if Ted plays him like he did yesterday with Harrison crowding his room he might de value.
    I watch those antique shows and eventually they find something worth talking about.
    This season will be remembered as ortas finest business selling 2 dross for millions and picking up a gem. And his greatest achievement is bring in Ted Lasso.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Not quite true as insensitive kick in already we owe double that. On the other hand if Ted plays him like he did yesterday with Harrison crowding his room he might de value.
    I watch those antique shows and eventually they find something worth talking about.
    This season will be remembered as ortas finest business selling 2 dross for millions and picking up a gem. And his greatest achievement is bring in Ted Lasso.
    They were looking for € 8M we got him for € 4M plus add ons, doubt all the add ons have completed yet, value must be € 30M going on
    € 100M but hey why give credit where its due....when you can just rant on

They were looking for € 8M we got him for € 4M plus add ons, doubt all the add ons have completed yet, value must be € 30M going on
    It's easy(ish) to pick out exceptions to a rule we're seeing all too often at LUFC. Don't think there's been a "rant" even from me, just several contributors pointing out that we have spent around £125m, and the only real star performer is the one that cost us least, and until Wober, (for whom the jury is still out), we hadn't seen any attempt by the club to plug the LB gap (and given that Marsch seems to intending to use him as a CB, we still haven't).

Not for the first time, value for money (no matter what was paid for the player) and attending to clear squad weaknesses seems sadly lacking in the end result of players being acquired.

How am I ranting I was just pointing out something . 4 mil has already jumped to 11m. Who knows what is in the addons maybe 20 30 40 % of on sale! I know he is worth tons more. I think also it was 5 mil plus add-ons but don't quote me on that.

Think we have spent more than 125m this season
    Adams was 20m plus
    Aaronson 25
    Sinisterra about 25
    Riutter 35
    Annie about 15
    Roca about 10
    Gnonto 4
    Wober about 15
    Gyabi 5
    Perkins will cost about 2 post tribunal
    Matteo Joseph - not clear
    Robles - free

Probably missed some other youngster off the list but closer to 150 Albert off set by the 90ishm we got for Rapha and Phillips.

Certainly can’t say they haven’t supported Marsch

Another yank to the US of L

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Think we have spent more than 125m this season
    Adams was 20m plus
    Aaronson 25
    Sinisterra about 25
    Riutter 35
    Annie about 15
    Roca about 10
    Gnonto 4
    Wober about 15
    Gyabi 5
    Perkins will cost about 2 post tribunal
    Matteo Joseph - not clear
    Robles - free

Probably missed some other youngster off the list but closer to 150 Albert off set by the 90ishm we got for Rapha and Phillips.

Certainly can’t say they haven’t supported Marsch
    I didn't include the younger players more like the players he plays. Riuter hasn't played yet I'm glad he got Annie as we play like sheilas most of the time would suit the team

Riuter and Annie has a good ring around it

Weston Mckennie deal apparently very possible.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)