+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not so defensive Howdy. Good to see you having a go at the cryptic millers... i've put a few more on to keep the lads amused by the way...

(I know , I know you are not being defensive!)

You are like our lass you assume what ever i am saying I am having a go at ya!

I'm really not as bad as Monty makes out ya know! I got more bday cards than i have done for a few years recently. I even had more xmas cards as well last year I must be doing summat right for somebody. I won't expect any cards off you and Monts though so don't be trailing out to get one...
    You must have a good postman to be able to find that address you gave.

The best Camiller...the same one Monty uses I would think...

Tha'd better get back on the cryptic millers thread camiller by the way, the last I saw Jake was running wild...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-04-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Just been out on the bike and I'd say there's at least 50% more traffic on the road than last Friday. Make of that what you will.
    Lot busier yesterday and today. Might be due to minimum period of Furlough. A lot of businesses will have used the scheme from 1st April.

Lets not forget B&Q reopened yesterday 😂

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You must have a good postman to be able to find that address you gave.
    Never realised. When he didn’t post for a few days, I thought it must have been his real address.

Nevermind, eh 😉

At least the Bipolar institute, still have one of their flock.

Keep safe

It's as real as Monty's that's all I can say Howdy...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Indeed Kerr. Even the President of the US thinks we can all inject disinfectant to sort the problem. If world leaders think it is that simple god help us!
    Well he didn't actually say that we can or should inject disinfectant, but I'm sure that some people will have interpreted it that way.

It is often calamitous when non-scientists seek to interpret science. Particularly when the non-scientist in question has a grossly over inflated opinion of his own ability and understanding.

Another fast asleep at the wheel moment for the government .

Signed off by Mr Vallance himself last year .

" We follow the science "

Yes perhaps you should .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...virus-pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Well he didn't actually say that we can or should inject disinfectant, but I'm sure that some people will have interpreted it that way.

It is often calamitous when non-scientists seek to interpret science. Particularly when the non-scientist in question has a grossly over inflated opinion of his own ability and understanding.
    Its harder to get hold of disinfectant than it is a vaccine !

Characters who try to bluff their way through as "experts" usually quickly trip themselves up. That applies to the fields of medicine, legal matters, boatbuilding, model soldier trading, (not sure what wendun is supposed to be other than Monty's twin brother)... but unwed2 IS convincing though - who would ever marry an idiot like that?
    "Idiot" possibly...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 24-04-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Characters who try to bluff their way through as "experts" usually quickly trip themselves up. That applies to the fields of medicine, legal matters, boatbuilding, model soldier trading, (not sure what wendun is supposed to be other than Monty's twin brother)... but unwed2 IS convincing though - who would ever marry an idiot like that?
    "Idiot" possibly...
    Mike, do you think about this a lot? 😂

Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast