+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: This insanity is endless...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    For the moment BT, I still thinks it's nothing more sinister than a desire to cover up the fact that their own incompetence has led to the deaths of thousands and wrecked economies for no good reason. But I could be wrong.
    It's certainly a sh-it fest of unbelievable proportions sinkov.

It's our wedding anniversary today, the restaurant of choice is closed because of Covid, so we simply booked into another excellent one that is no more than one mile away in a straight line up the road, but falls in the Bury postcode as opposed to Bolton.

One devious bloody virus is this; it even knows postcodes.

I was reading someone saying he'd been on a flight for over three hours, he had to wear a muzzle unless he was eating or drinking, so he made a bag of crisps and a can of coke last for almost three hours. Despite having been sat within six inches of each other for over three hours, on landing they were instructed to keep at least two metres apart, as they went down the aisle to leave the plane.

The virus is clearly well behaved enough to know it hasn't to jump from one person to another when they're seated and eating, but the devious little bugger is liable to when people are queuing to leave the aircraft.

I have given up with this bollox altogether sinkov.

No masks, no social distancing, none of this bollox is for me. Phuck 'em.

BT: If you make a trip to the White House,no not your favourite pub! When this signing of a Peace Deal occurs. Guess what ? No need to wear a mask!!! (Perhaps one rule for a certain 'Elite' class, and another for us goblins!

....from the Jerusalem Post

Mask wearing not compulsory at White House peace signing - administration official says. A senior U.S. administration official said on Monday that protective mask wearing during the peace signing ceremony at the White House on Tuesday would not be compulsory.

The official noted that the UAE and Israeli delegations are observant of health recommendations and do wear the masks and as the ceremony will be held outdoors, "there is nothing to worry about."

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A gleam of common sense at last, there are no reports from anywhere in the world of covid transmission on a grouse moor, have you ever tried mingling on a grouse moor, best of luck with that. The politics of greed and envy in the Lefty media is alive and well, the great unwashed are being paid billions to sit at home on their arses by a 'Tory' government, why shouldn't a few folk have a pleasant day out in the countryside, harming no one ?

A gleam of common sense at last, there are no reports from anywhere in the world of covid transmission on a grouse moor, have you ever tried mingling on a grouse moor, best of luck with that. The politics of greed and envy in the Lefty media is alive and well, the great unwashed are being paid billions to sit at home on their arses by a 'Tory' government, why shouldn't a few folk have a pleasant day out in the countryside, harming no one ?
    Of course the "Rule of Six" would not apply to this Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins would it sinkov?

Thirty youths on Barlow Park in Bolton were showing a gleam of common sense last night, there are no reports from anywhere in the world of Covid transmission on a five acre urban park, yet they all found themselves with £100.00 fines from the GMP Dibbles. All they were doing were mingling just like you would on a grouse moor, except they were not shooting harmless grouse.

This will be another "Cummings Moment", where your average folk just tell these elitist cretins to phuck right off.

Patel on "mingling": "The rule of six is about making sure that people are being conscientious and not putting other people's health at risk."

Ms Patel added: "Mingling is people coming together. That is my definition of mingling."

I'ave learnt somat t'day from t' special ones I thau'ght mingilingy etc, was a'baut handcuffs und whips and 'hole them creams ,but its 'bout ''people coming together.''and be'int conscientious on't moors

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I'ave learnt somat t'day from t' special ones I thau'ght mingilingy etc, was a'baut handcuffs und whips and 'hole them creams ,but its 'bout ''people coming together.''and be'int conscientious on't moors
    Lol! Not at all bad for you is that effort Balan.

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)