+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Pet Gripes

re: O/T Pet Gripes

Thankfully it's only a couple of posters 'Pet' gripe some of us Misspell things and get posts grammatically wrong sometimes, so what, $h1t happens! As long as you can get your point across that's the main thing.

Some people are nearly always word perfect and grammatically correct but still Mug themselves off at every available opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Thankfully it's only a couple of posters 'Pet' gripe some of us Misspell things and get posts grammatically wrong sometimes, so what, $h1t happens! As long as you can get your point across that's the main thing.

Some people are nearly always word perfect and grammatically correct but still Mug themselves off at every available opportunity!
    My point was not about forum postings but a gripe about standards with broadcasters, where there should be 100% accuracy, or at least 99.9%, acknowledging to err is human, until the machines take over everything.

Well worn or worn away white lines on roads... Add in trees obscuring road signs...good honest work for blokes if councils could be bothered (or had the money)

( yet to spot any missssspellings on road signs, but I am sure they will happen some time soon )

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneywolf

My point was not about forum postings but a gripe about standards with broadcasters, where there should be 100% accuracy, or at least 99.9%, acknowledging to err is human, until the machines take over everything.[/quote]

Sween If I knew what the F00k You were on about I'd answer but you have me at somewhat of a
    disadvantage intellectually at the Mo so I'll just like your reply and wonder why it was aimed at me anyway!

It made perfect sense to me, perhaps I was not one to the two gripers after all ?

Okay, here's one..

Mature, grown men using 'hilarious' and 'witty' alternatives for other football clubs. For example: spuds, wet sham, sjoke, vile, @rse, liverdole (probably the worst of the lot), manure, you get the drift.

For the full exclusive list, pop over to the sandwell board and have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf
    Okay, here's one..

Mature, grown men using 'hilarious' and 'witty' alternatives for other football clubs. For example: spuds, wet sham, sjoke, vile, @rse, liverdole (probably the worst of the lot), manure, you get the drift.

It doesn't just stop with thes of clubs, players, managers and many more are given pets.

There's also forum members and their users, but are then often referred to as shortened version, a little pet amongst a selected untouchable group.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf
    Okay, here's one..

Don't even get me started on this one ,the run ins I've had with one of the main perpetrators of this over there who at his age really,really should know better are numerous!

Another thing that is said a lot on forums as well as in everyday life is, "It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it."
    Or far worse, "Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it."

Who the f##k are you to tell me what I am entitled to?

Attractive women who spoil it by having a bloke's hairstyle. You can have the prettiest of birds but if she adopts a boyish short back & sides or a quiff it somehow puts me right off.

Case in point, Halle Berry:

Another example, Demi Moore:

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)