+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Stenhousemuir Roll Call and Sh@t

We have sold out our allocation for next week.

I also see that assuming we win against Stenny our game against QOS/Dundee is live on BBC1 on Sunday 10th at 3.30pm

Another fu*k up by the club going straight to general sale. What's the fek1n point in the loyalty points system ?

Quote Originally Posted by elderado9193 View Post
    Another fu*k up by the club going straight to general sale. What's the fek1n point in the loyalty points system ?
    Good point. These are the games where it should go to the system they put in place. Makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good point. These are the games where it should go to the system they put in place. Makes no sense
    I presume lack of time would have been the issue. Besides it took six hours to sell out so anyone who really wanted to go would have got themselves a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I presume lack of time would have been the issue. Besides it took six hours to sell out so anyone who really wanted to go would have got themselves a ticket
    Maybe. 6 hours isnt that long really though

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Maybe. 6 hours isnt that long really though
    I just mean that if it had sold out within the first hour and people who wanted to buy couldn't get through to buy (remember the queueing system used for cup final tickets) then I would agree that the club messed up by not using the loyalty points system. However it didn't. We got only 1,200 tickets or so and anyone who regularly travels to away games (so those most affected by not using the points system) would have anticipated that it would sell out as we regularly take more than that to away games, especially cup games, and so would have got themselves (or someone else if they couldn't do it themselves for whatever reason) organised to buy a ticket asap after 9.30am.

You will get tickets easily enough for the home end.

I have changed my mind....we are not even getting to penalties to win the match...we are going to get papped out by the poor Stenhousemuir team

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have changed my mind....we are not even getting to penalties to win the match...we are going to get papped out by the poor Stenhousemuir team
    Not a chance - McInnes will play Wilson, Cosgrove, May and Stewart and it will be a goal fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Not a chance - McInnes will play Wilson, Cosgrove, May and Stewart and it will be a goal fest.
    Good man markers, who will he play up front?

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast