+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: IN the end you get the PM you deserve

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Why the **** would he agree to appearing on Ch4?
    Because he has put himself forward to become the next leader of the Tory party and therefore the next Prime Minister. He should be out their stating his case rather than hiding.

Why the **** would he agree to appearing on Ch4?
    Ive not watched anything political on Ch4 since Cathy Newman got her @rse handed to her by Jordan Peterson.
    Krishnan Gurning-Leftie? No thanks.
    From what I've read anyone Right of Corbyn gets asked questions like 'so, are you a mysogynist or a fascist, primarily?'

That's if they actually ask a question - rather than going on a rant.
    The audience are all hand-wringers and pearl-clutchers and the applause is faked. Just like on QT, which is also pre-recorded.
    Quite a scathing critique there.

Where do you get your news from then? What do you consider accurate unbiased reporting?

By the way it might be late to try the Trickytreesreds strategy of pretending to get your news from a wide array of sources across the spectrum because you've just admitted you don't like listening to stuff you don't agree with.

Just a quickie Driller.

I watch a lot of news programmes including the U.S. CNN & Fox. It's true you get an entirely different point of view on foreign news compared to ours.

Fair enough on EP's comments but I wouldn't term it 'hiding'. Boris will be on tonight when two more have dropped out. That makes sense to me when you know or suspect your competitors are just hopefuls and the real campaign between the final two starts later.

Even so, the BBC are LW biased but we have to put up with. The winner will be selected by party members and I can tell you the Newark Association are backing Boris.

It's not a mere coincidence that Newark is an anagram of w a n k e r.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It's not a mere coincidence that Newark is an anagram of w a n k e r.
    I once got banned for calling someone Richard. Not by Swale I hasten to add.
    Last edited by navypie; 18-06-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Correct .... with a part time job as a ventriloquist's dummy.
    Rory Stewart and Keith Harris make it to the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Quite a scathing critique there.

Where do you get your news from then? What do you consider accurate unbiased reporting?

By the way it might be late to try the Trickytreesreds strategy of pretending to get your news from a wide array of sources across the spectrum because you've just admitted you don't like listening to stuff you don't agree with.
    'Accurate, unbiased reporting'? What's that? If you can name me a source that reflects this, post it on here and I'll give it a go.

I frequent a few blogs whose comments sections are a good mine of information (with links)
    The QT fake applause was brought up by someone who attended a recording and I actually know a few people who went to the Roundhouse when it was being filmed in Derby - the one where Fiona assured the viewers that 'that applause (for 'no deal') wasn't as loud as it sounded. Laughable.
    Any other issues mentioned are usually available on YouTube.

So Raab, probably the hardest Brexiteer deservedly bites the dust. The interesting thing is that more MPs voted for other than Boris than voted for him. The sad thing is that because he is almost certain to win, many of those who didn't vote for him in the first two rounds will now be loudly and proudly declaring their public support for him. Is that because they now see him as the best option or is it because they are more concerned with their future careers don't want to jeapordise their prospects of becoming a future cabinet minister under him?

Make your own mind up on that one.

'Accurate, unbiased reporting'? What's that? If you can name me a source that reflects this, post it on here and I'll give it a go.

I frequent a few blogs whose comments sections are a good mine of information (with links)
    The QT fake applause was brought up by someone who attended a recording and I actually know a few people who went to the Roundhouse when it was being filmed in Derby - the one where Fiona assured the viewers that 'that applause (for 'no deal') wasn't as loud as it sounded. Laughable.
    Any other issues mentioned are usually available on YouTube.
    To give you credit, you haven't posted any links to white supermacist websites to 'prove' your point unlike a certain fellow scum fan.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Just a quickie Driller.

I watch a lot of news programmes including the U.S. CNN & Fox. It's true you get an entirely different point of view on foreign news compared to ours.

Fair enough on EP's comments but I wouldn't term it 'hiding'. Boris will be on tonight when two more have dropped out. That makes sense to me when you know or suspect your competitors are just hopefuls and the real campaign between the final two starts later.

Even so, the BBC are LW biased but we have to put up with. The winner will be selected by party members and I can tell you the Newark Association are backing Boris.

What is it about the racist, homophobic, misogynistic, incompetent, lazy, dishonest, privileged Boris Johnson that the fine people of Newark Conservative Association so admire?

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast