+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Couldn't make it up

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    No,you really don't. What you are is a mild diversion,who only ever repeats posts in an attempt to look clever. You argue with everything, even when you know you are wrong.

If you don't know why a government adviser should have been sacked for breaking the government's rules,then you really need to just give up posting on any internet anywhere. You should get someone to take your computer back to the shop and get your money back.

By the way,you don't look clever,you just look like a cult
    Oh I do have your number mate. Believe me I do.

Anyway, Cummings should have been sacked you say. Let’s run with that.

Can you point me to your post about Catherine Calderwood?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Agree both culpable but your a numbers man, pro rata covid deaths, are we more than England? Doubt it.
    Enjoy golf and beach and mind yer spedos.
    Best commentator since sid by the way. 
    Ps hope eh still mak yer acquaintance list. 
    Wee nippy is culpable more than most.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Wee nippy is culpable more than most.
    She might well be and hopefully we find out when there are enquiries. I'm only going on figures tho.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    She might well be and hopefully we find out when there are enquiries. I'm only going on figures tho.
    She’ll try and interfere or withhold information from any enquiry.

She has form.

Oh I do have your number mate. Believe me I do.

Anyway, Cummings should have been sacked you say. Let’s run with that.

Can you point me to your post about Catherine Calderwood?

Cheers.
    As soon as you point me to the post where I defended her....

Anyway,I have filled my quota for talking to trolls today, I would like to say it has been most entertaining,but that would be a lie.

I will leave you to your fun,and number collecting. Maybe if you had done that with females when you were younger you might not have turned out this way, but hey-ho

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    As soon as you point me to the post where I defended her....

Anyway,I have filled my quota for talking to trolls today, I would like to say it has been most entertaining,but that would be a lie.

I will leave you to your fun,and number collecting. Maybe if you had done that with females when you were younger you might not have turned out this way, but hey-ho
    Found out, shouts troll, runs away.

See what I mean about having your number

I don't think sacking people because they have done something wrong is always the right course of action. Same as resigning as a way of escaping the responsibility for a decision may lead to a gesture deflecting blame and allowing a failed policy or approach to a problem to be managed out of the public eye. Bet when Joe Fitzpatrick resigned about drug deaths it created the impression that something had been done to improve things. Reading the comments today in MSM it looks like things are worse than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I don't think sacking people because they have done something wrong is always the right course of action. Same as resigning as a way of escaping the responsibility for a decision may lead to a gesture deflecting blame and allowing a failed policy or approach to a problem to be managed out of the public eye. Bet when Joe Fitzpatrick resigned about drug deaths it created the impression that something had been done to improve things. Reading the comments today in MSM it looks like things are worse than last year.
    Society now demands a scapegoat when anything goes wrong.

We've had people on here calling for people’s head over everything from ticket allocation to stewarding to the state of the toilets.

Managers are constantly burdened with people calling for them to be sacked.

Sad really.

Society now demands a scapegoat when anything goes wrong.

We've had people on here calling for people’s head over everything from ticket allocation to stewarding to the state of the toilets.

Managers are constantly burdened with people calling for them to be sacked.

Sad really.
    I was wondering if this is about society today or whether it had always been this way. Resignation seemed to be the way to preserve some integrity but I'm not sure that ethos is valid today, particularly in politics where the politicians seems to have only a political background to fall back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Enlighten us
    I would not be surprised if the missing £600,000 has been spent purchasing a house in Bridge of Allan for Nicola to share with her French girlfriend.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)