+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcase United- v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    We ain't having the rub either Andy at the moment.

Stone wall penalty not given at 1-0 when we were on top was crucial..we get it and score I think its game over.

Feels like it could be a long season this fecker...and lots of JD to be consumed
    This was one of probably the 3 worst teams in the league so yeah a little worrying and injuries arent helping.
    My Aussie rules team suffered crucial long-term injuries to defenders and mids and went from Champions to 12 th on the table this season.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Played better tonight and Shackleton and Summerville looked good when they came on.

I may be in a minority if 1 but thought Firpo did pretty well in a makeshift back 4 he kept showing for the ball and his run and pass to Klich (who should have passed to Rapha) was great.
    Humm is probably the only one but guess what it's your opinion so it counts. Like last game thought he did ok against Liverpool and no one else did

Played better tonight and Shackleton and Summerville looked good when they came on.

I may be in a minority if 1 but thought Firpo did pretty well in a makeshift back 4 he kept showing for the ball and his run and pass to Klich (who should have passed to Rapha) was great.
    Bit more like our old selves tonight hopey but we really should have buried em 1st half...Firpo should have scored but then again so should Raph and Bamford and Rodrigo.

Think West Ham will be a tough one with the quality they have but fancy us against Watford..4 points would do nicely

4 points would be very nice - I also fear nothing doing against West Ham - Moyes has turned them into a very good team. Very good midfield too - could be hard for us

4 points would be very nice - I also fear nothing doing against West Ham - Moyes has turned them into a very good team. Very good midfield too - could be hard for us
    The only thing I'm looking forward to that game is the battle of Phillips and Rice otherwise I feel another loss incoming. Our defence will be turned into a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You my friend are the only one who has posted anything remotely positive about him, maybe you need a reality check.
    On reading this thread I was actually quite shocked to read that anyone was defending Firpo, he was absolutely useless from start to finish , he reminded me of Capaldi or whatever his name was he was that bad, I liked Alioski but wouldn't say I was his biggest fan but christ I wished we still had him tonight

Summerville on - first youngster on - WTF I thought you guaranteed in another thread none would play this season
    Sadly the only way that any of the youngsters get a look in with Bielsa is either through multiple injuries or suspensions, as was the case tonight, the second our injured players or suspended ones return they fall down the pecking order again, it's a common and predictable process. I text 2 fellow Leeds fans tonight before the game to tell them that no matter what happens Roberts would be first sub (seriously if Roberts is ever the answer I honestly don't want to know what the question is), that's how predictable we are

Have to say I just don't get it with Roberts..seriously don't get it

You are not alone

I think it's just MB trying to prove something as he keeps pumping up his tyres eg Rodrigo.
    That was so weird watching 3 central strikers playing at the same time never seen that before in my time.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)