+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Manchester United ***Matchday Thread***

When you lose a game....
    You lose it like that,
    Nobody deserved to be sent off it was a full blooded game given the weather
    No Roberts that's a plus, the worry the great man is listening to the fans and not his stupid thoughts.
    Why was joffy and rafa not on from the 1st minute, I'm not a world class manager....
    Play the under 13s against Liverpool and have a go at spurs
    We are in trouble, every point is a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Decent second half, Raph & Gelhardt made huge difference. Sadly and most important, its zero points, and another four goals conceded.
    Four poor goals conceded and why we did not start with Raph is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Four poor goals conceded and why we did not start with Raph is a mystery to me.
    Have you watched his last 2 games? He was either injured or really tired. Looked a lot fresher when he came on. The worry with him now is he gets frustrated and starts arguing on the pitch which can affect his game. He needs to settle down and do what he does best.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Have you watched his last 2 games? He was either injured or really tired. Looked a lot fresher when he came on. The worry with him now is he gets frustrated and starts arguing on the pitch which can affect his game. He needs to settle down and do what he does best.
    He looked knackered after coming back from the Brazil game, long flights do that, they take their toll on me and he is obviously not as fit at I am so will be affected - all the ale is a factor too on flights

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    He looked knackered after coming back from the Brazil game, long flights do that, they take their toll on me and he is obviously not as fit at I am so will be affected - all the ale is a factor too on flights
    Lol..

Played better than I expected, but ultimately its no points and same old same old, can't defend, can't put away our chances, why do we want to pass the ball into the net, klich and dallas both prime examples of this today. Every time they attacked they looked like scoring, every time we attacked we didn't. Lorente is slow weak and poor, firpo looked shagged from the minute he got on the pitch, treading water, both of them. By the time we hear the final whistle after Tottenham game I reckon we'll be bottom 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    He looked shagged out and obviously not match fit.
    Hey up Rev hope you are well pal ?

Been to the game today. You looked a different team second half with Subs coming on. Both defences looked vulnerable but I though there strikers looked more dangerous. Having said that you had good chances but just lacked that killer edge.
    I thought they scored at good times for them. Hope you have a good finish to the season you have had bad luck with injuries from what I can see.
    Cracking atmosphere today fantastic support.

Koch going off early screwed with our nerves for a while and made us more vulnerable.

Some good performances out there.

First and second goals were soft. Great second half though.

God so hate losing to them.

Doesn't everybody H..lol

Firpo was slow as feck. No tracking back as others have pointed out. Llorente is like the 76 Gilnahirk bus (local one). I'm gonna put tin hat on and say.....Gelhardt isn't quick, but is skilful with low centre of gravity (read for that...he is slow). Definitely more threat than TR, but Tyler has higher work rate. Many players think they are better than they are - trying to beat players whilst coming out of defence. Mesliers kicking was suspect again, but yes, conditions were poor, but both teams played in them. I think we're fecked. I'm with Rev and Billy (been on 8hr shift with Jack D or similar).

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)