+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Ylber Ramandandandy is confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Sack Goodwin. Cormack oot.
    Taken far too long to make a signing
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 08-06-2022 at 02:27 PM.

The Edinburgh Argos Huns now being quoted as the favourites to get Connor Ronan to sign from Kevin Rowland's Wolves. I imagine on loan, since there must be doubts about their ability to find £0.5m in loose change chucked at opposition corner-kickers.

If we have £1m coming in for McKenna, and a hefty wedge upfront for Ramsay, surely there's scope for us to make KR's W's a near offer and reel him in with a non-consolidated signing-on payment to avoid holing the wage structure below the water line.

Available for consultancy on such matters to Aberdeen FC and Keith FC. Mates' rates, like.

Our first signing of the Summer earlier today and what 2 comments? Sad is this as P&B isn't great tbh & no way would I join afc chat. Anyway be good to hear from Ramadani in his first interview in a week ir 2.

There’s not much to comment about that hasn’t been said already.
    We don’t know the player, he’s coming from a team that has just been relegated.

Welcome min, all the best.
    Just don’t expect Union St. to look and feel like Andrassy Ut.

Our first signing of the Summer earlier today and what 2 comments? Sad is this as P&B isn't great tbh & no way would I join afc chat. Anyway be good to hear from Ramadani in his first interview in a week ir 2.
    Good luck to the fella but he isn’t the type of signing who is going to gather a lot of interest. We need players who can bang them in so we can muster more enthusiasm. Plus the fact he isn’t a left sided central defender because those players are the new exciting ones.

Welcome to the dons min and all the best.
    Good luck as you are going to fkn need it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Good luck to the fella but he isn’t the type of signing who is going to gather a lot of interest. We need players who can bang them in so we can muster more enthusiasm. Plus the fact he isn’t a left sided central defender because those players are the new exciting ones.
    Who are we realistically going to be signing that would generate much interest with our budget? For me right now Shinnie would be as good as it gets for us to sign someone to get excited about and I doubt that will happen.

We have signed a player who is unknown to most of us, but who can hopefully go on and make a name for himself with us and I hope that we have at least managed to sign a player who isn't afraid of the ball, that would be a good start.

Other clubs have had a bit of success with players from Europe, so hoping we can start finding a few too.

Welcome to Aberdeen Yiber.

The Goodwin revolution has started.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Who are we realistically going to be signing that would generate much interest with our budget? For me right now Shinnie would be as good as it gets for us to sign someone to get excited about and I doubt that will happen.

We have signed a player who is unknown to most of us, but who can hopefully go on and make a name for himself with us and I hope that we have at least managed to sign a player who isn't afraid of the ball, that would be a good start.

Other clubs have had a bit of success with players from Europe, so hoping we can start finding a few too.

Welcome to Aberdeen Yiber.

The Goodwin revolution has started.
    A couple of strikers in would certainly generate more interest. Signing defensive players is the easier bit of the transfer business….getting good forward players take a bit more effort. Goodchin said he doesn’t want lazy type signings so I will watch this transfer window a bit more closely to see if he is true to his word. The odds are against him

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A couple of strikers in would certainly generate more interest. Signing defensive players is the easier bit of the transfer business….getting good forward players take a bit more effort. Goodchin said he doesn’t want lazy type signings so I will watch this transfer window a bit more closely to see if he is true to his word. The odds are against him
    Sadly nobody gives a f*** about our game and attracting players is becoming harder every year for all teams, including the bigot brothers. No manager will find it easy to sign players for any position who can be guaranteed quality at the money we are offering. Bringing through our own players, which we seem to be getting better at and scouting the European market are possibly our best options, along with loans from other clubs, preferably from outside Scotland but not to the detriment of our own youth. Also the rejects from the EPL academies, of which there are many, must be worth a shot too.

I do suspect a couple of 'lazy' signings will be heading our way as we get closer to the season kicking off as no manager was going to fix us in one window.

Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast