+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Eastleigh 12.11.22 [NL]

I said a few weeks ago and i stand by it, i think Notts will open up a gap over the Christmas period. Wrexham play Eastleigh away soon, and i honestly believe they'll drop points in that. Even though it's at home i'm 100% certain Chesterfield will beat them again next month also. I find Wrexham to be incredibly overhyped personally.

At what point do we say that the loss of the manager would be worse than the loss of any individual player? Mayeb early days but getting close to that for me.

Has anyone mentioned this? Have I missed summat?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...league-7813976

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...league-7813976
    You missed summat! Played today I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    You missed summat! Played today I believe.
    I certainly did. Joel played well apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I missed it as well. Adam Chicksen has made himself a clear number one for the LWB position, but Taylor seemed decent back up. If Chicksen was unavailable, I just hope TAR or Nemane are comfortable on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I missed it as well. Adam Chicksen has made himself a clear number one for the LWB position, but Taylor seemed decent back up. If Chicksen was unavailable, I just hope TAR or Nemane are comfortable on the other side.
    Certainly makes the squad feel a bit thin at the mo to say the least but you have to assume there’s a plan in place.
    Great win today, fingers crossed this shows we’re in for the long haul at challenging for the title and the gloating Wrexham fans silenced after 4 days, comments of “now we’ll run away with it” seem very premature now.

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    At what point do we say that the loss of the manager would be worse than the loss of any individual player.
    For me it's now. We have recruited well on all sides, but by far the hardest like-for-like replacement would be Luke Williams. As a supporter of Notts for over 50 years I keep expecting us to revert to type and it be another false dawn, but at the moment there is no player I would be more disappointed to lose than I would feel if we lost Luke Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We'd just recall Taylor if Chicksen got injured.

We've only got 1 game a week until Christmas, I'm sure Chicksen can cope with that amount of workload quite comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    I only ever thought Burchnall was average, how the hell he got the job at FGR baffles me, when he had achieved nothing

Still turns out it was best thing for us, as we would been stuck with Burchnall this season , and instead we got Luke Williams who in my opinion is much better
    Videos on social media of IB taking dogs abuse from FGR fans. Basically calling him useless and to resign but in not so nice language!

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast