+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 140 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

A few Yr ago I seem to remember it being well documented we were looking at players from Europe.. Germany Croatia Hungary etc.
    Have we cooled on that way forward or are we still keen to look into it..
    Surely there's a good striker in Central Europe willing to come as I'm sure wages in alot of these countries aren't as good as even what we pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Ive only been a member of this board for about 7/8yr but i think the above post is the worst ive read from a so called RUFC fan, if i felt the way you do Brin about the situation i would either pack in supporting the club or go elsewhere. UTFM
    Not sure about the worst but it’s clearly very immature ! not at all what you expect from a mod ? your obvious disappointment should not resort to you calling fellow posters as “arse lickers “ that’s pure schoolboy speech !!

Warne has already said the club has made their final offer to Watford ? as what they should contribute to a fallen star who may or may not get back into orbit ? Warne will be frustrated but understands the game ! He already alluded to it in todays tiser, he will move on and probably find a better deal elsewhere.

If you think risking 18k a week on a player not considered of value to Watford and paying Smith and Icky 12K a week to stay shows ambition, it doesn’t it shows STUPIDITY, with you and a few other dreamers on this board in charge we would be bankrupt in an mini second !!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Message to Warney ……. Walk away man at the end of the season you don’t deserve the lack of support you’re receiving. You will leave as THEE club legend. All you Stewart lovers just carry on kissing his arse!
    Wow Brin!

I honestly have no idea why you would post something like this.
    Whenever a club goes bust you post "thank god for Tony Stewart and his financial approach-
    Even to the extent of apologising for previous criticism of him for not spending

Then along comes a window and you're back to this again
    Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I don't buy this statement made on here that the parent club forces a player to go to a certain club, are players so removed from the real world that enjoying what they do and working with people they get on with, mean nothing now? The player will have a huge say in the final place he goes. I do agree that the parent club will have made their decision on money and put pressure on the player, but if he wanted to play for Rotherham he would be here.
    Generally, if the monetary offers from two teams are equal the player has a say. Otherwise, where loans are concerned they get no say whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Not sure about the worst but it’s clearly very immature ! not at all what you expect from a mod ? your obvious disappointment should not resort to you calling fellow posters as “arse lickers “ that’s pure schoolboy speech !!

Warne has already said the club has made their final offer to Watford ? as what they should contribute to a fallen star who may or may not get back into orbit ? Warne will be frustrated but understands the game ! He already alluded to it in todays tiser, he will move on and probably find a better deal elsewhere.

If you think risking 18k a week on a player not considered of value to Watford and paying Smith and Icky 12K a week to stay shows ambition, it doesn’t it shows STUPIDITY, with you and a few other dreamers on this board in charge we would be bankrupt in an mini second !!
    We were never going to pay anywhere near 18k, more like half that figure.The fact that we saved money on Smith's alleged 12k offer means that we have spending funds that have not been used as yet.We are badly short of firepower up front.I'm not too bothered about not getting Fletcher but Scotty and co. need to find replacements for the two strikers Smith and Ladapo who left asap.

Really not fussed about this non-signing.

Would much rather have a striker from the lower leagues looking to prove himself.

And not everything in life is TSs fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Message to Warney ……. Walk away man at the end of the season you don’t deserve the lack of support you’re receiving. You will leave as THEE club legend. All you Stewart lovers just carry on kissing his arse!
    Just out of interest, are you an only child, Brin?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Ive only been a member of this board for about 7/8yr but i think the above post is the worst ive read from a so called RUFC fan, if i felt the way you do Brin about the situation i would either pack in supporting the club or go elsewhere. UTFM
    what a load of *******s .

Chairman says Rotherham have to establish themselves in the championship before he will invest. How do Rotherham establish themselves in the championship without investment? Happy clappers please explain.

Also to the happy clappers why did the chairman turn down a25 million pound investment in the club . This is what I was told and no one on here has said it’s rubbish, which is strange.

Page 140 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast