+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 141 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Limitalities! Best made up word I've heard in a while. Trump-esque!
    Thank you sir You know what i meant

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Aye, fair assessment.
    Re the Main signing, I’ve heard some say (including myself earlier) that the signing of Main would be OK if it’s as a replacement for Stevie May.
    But thinking about it, if we were lucky enough to offload him, why would we look to replace him with another striker who doesn’t score goals?
    It makes no sense.

More generally, if we’re sticking with a 4-2-3-1 formation, we need three players to improve the starting X1:

- a left back
    - a midfielder to play as one of the “2”.
    - a “ number 10”

After that, see where we are, maybe another couple of loanees towards the end of the window?
    Maybe a “Dom Ball” type that can cover RB & defensive midfield.
    It could well be him that is signed.

2 midfielders & a left back are key.
    Get them right and we have the basis of a decent starting X1.
    Maybe some Ryan Fraser money will be available?
    Hopefully there will be some Ryan Fraser money,im certain Dom Ball will be signed regardless

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Hopefully there will be some Ryan Fraser money,im certain Dom Ball will be signed regardless
    How does the "Ryan Fraser Money" work though? Shirely it's installments. Isn't that how it works? That's what we were told about the Hayes money.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    How does the "Ryan Fraser Money" work though? Shirely it's installments. Isn't that how it works? That's what we were told about the Hayes money.
    I've no idea,if we get £8M and its in installments would we get 4x£2M,1st installment towards the team? Rest towards the tin shack or would they split each installment between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's correct. We have been well informed on here of clubs working by instalments

According to aldo transfer fees are all made up anyway

So if they are saying he gets sold for £30 million it won’t be anything like that and we will only get about £300k for him

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    According to aldo transfer fees are all made up anyway

So if they are saying he gets sold for £30 million it won’t be anything like that and we will only get about £300k for him
    Wiggy will tell us it's £150k and the tax man that it's a loss.

I would imagine whatever money we get Fraser is going straight towards the new stadium anyway.

I doubt any of it will go towards strengthening the squad.

“Some circumstances changed at Northampton. I wasn’t involved in one of the games and the chief scout Russ Richardson was at the game.

I got talking to him and he asked why I wasn’t playing and if I was injured.

From there I sat with him during the game and one thing led to another and I’m back here"

Quote from Taylor. Says all you need to know about how Richardsons mind works

Limitalities needs to be voted into existence. Bigly. I know words. I have the best words.

Page 141 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast