+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 141 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1843

Thread: Transfer Talk (2021-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Busy, busy today! Get those tests done, gerrem ovver the line and jobs a good un!

Champ here we come again!
    hope you are right roly but I Carnt see us pushing for a play off place never mind top two . So far it’s been a shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    hope you are right roly but I Carnt see us pushing for a play off place never mind top two . So far it’s been a shambles.
    Not been ideal but maybe it's also been a shambles with the rest of the league

I have noticed that a lot (the majority) of the deals (especially in leagues 1 & 2) are for one year only.

AND.....they're generally freebies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    I have noticed that a lot (the majority) of the deals (especially in leagues 1 & 2) are for one year only.
    That's what I posted, earlier in the transfer postings, with what surprised me was that the younger players getting 1 year,
    & the older players getting 2 years.
    Agents will have their work cut out to get a long contract, for players on their books, with the covid issue hanging over
    clubs heads, they don't want to be caught out, if the season goes belly up.

Have heard that the Premier Inn at Brecks was full of footballers last night waiting to sign for the Millers today ����

I’m hearing Odoffin signing today as expected there’s some sort of delay with the left back signing (allegedly the lad from Arsenal covid protocols ?!? whatever that means but he should be signing tomorrow)
    Also signing today the lad from Rochdale Rathbone? Thought Warney said we weren’t interested
    All the above is just what I’ve heard so it might all be b********* fingers crossed anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Have heard that the Premier Inn at Brecks was full of footballers last night waiting to sign for the Millers today ����
    F*** Me!!! Does that mean we're signing Lenny Henry???

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    I’m hearing Odoffin signing today as expected there’s some sort of delay with the left back signing (allegedly the lad from Arsenal covid protocols ?!? whatever that means but he should be signing tomorrow)
    Also signing today the lad from Rochdale Rathbone? Thought Warney said we weren’t interested
    All the above is just what I’ve heard so it might all be b********* fingers crossed anyway
    Our admin like to play games with fans, we may know later but more than likely tomorrow when they decide to press the send button

I’m guessing this is the one Warney wanted but didn’t get

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Wolves forward Theo Corbeanu on a season-long loan deal.

Page 141 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast