+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 144 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2017

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Where’s ‘Inner Sanctum’? Surely his mate at the bank can enlighten us?
    Inner Rectum more like

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    "Fiscally irresponsible" to turn on undersoil heating. Fiscal responsibility is not something ever previously associated with the Fun.
    Calum its up full.

Angus Cook there's a magnet on the meter and up full.

The Marrs its bring in a completely new pitch on the never never(but dinnie pay it back).

Under the Gellatly regime they never had undersoil heating but a loan from their Glasgow superiors would have sufficed.

Ron Dixon would have opened up Dens to all comers for skating.He once told Jim Duffy the goals were an eyesore and he wanted them removed,FACT.

https://twitter.com/DundeeFC/status/...C%7Ctwcon%5Es1

Pitch looks a picture in that photo.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 17-01-2023 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    Inner Rectum more like
    No, no, Inner Sanctum used to get them wound up in to a Dee-mented frenzy with FACT after FACT.

The Dens Pitch Disaster Saga (TDPDS) got me thinking about something. Was there not a match back in the 60's that was due to be played at Dens or Tannadice but the ground was unfit so they played it across the road?

Or as Mrs Stoke used to say "you just made that up" 😄

The Funsters make it 113 years and counting by managing not to score in Paisley in 120 minutes.The cherry on the cake though was also managing to miss every penalty in the shoot out.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Funsters make it 113 years and counting by managing not to score in Paisley in 120 minutes.The cherry on the cake though was also managing to miss every penalty in the shoot out.
    Widnae be shouting too much about missing all three penalties. Although I've tried right hard to forget we managed to miss all FOUR penalties against St Mirren in the play offs a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Widnae be shouting too much about missing all three penalties. Although I've tried right hard to forget we managed to miss all FOUR penalties against St Mirren in the play offs a few years ago.
    Yeah and the Fun laughed at us so let's all laugh at the Fun today

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Yes i remember and the Dees were full of sympathy for us.I also havnie forgotten tangerine coffins and doon specs either.Neither have i forgotten die hard Arab hating Dees willing to buy AS Roma shirts and still wearing them till this day.Just like the elephant i never forget,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Yeah and the Fun laughed at us so let's all laugh at the Fun today
    True

Page 144 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)