+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 144 of 187 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

And only a fee payable for Gallagher if promoted or a large slice of any sell on fee.

Good business.

Quote Originally Posted by Daysha View Post
    And only a fee payable for Gallagher if promoted or a large slice of any sell on fee.

Good business.
    Is that the case though? It could mean we've paid a fee now and should we get promoted, then we pay some more.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Hibs player before the weekend I'm betting

Wouldnt bother wasting money on him anyway. Not what we need.

it looks like it is his daughter we have to thank for landing Gallagher

“I had Chennaiyin over in India interested in me, with Owen Coyle over there. We had a chat about that but with my family being from Dundee and having two small kids, and this opportunity being right on my doorstep – and United looking to build something – this really intrigued me and I’m delighted to be here.

“There are big finances [in India] but sometimes money isn’t everything when you have two small kids. I was on the phone call and my daughter started crying when she heard that it could be a possibility!

“It wasn’t something that was right for me at this stage of my career. I still have a lot more football to play and a lot more to show.”

“I’ve lived in Dundee for 10 years now and all my wife’s family are from Dundee. I know the city and what this club means, it has a great history and I don’t see this as a step down.

“Yes, it’s a step down in league but I look at it as coming to another big club. Hopefully, I can get a hat-trick of promotions from this league.”

(from Record)

Makes sense. India is far from easy for most people, but particularly women and girls.

Think thats probably the right decision. Just be grateful it wasnt an offer for Australia or the MLS

Yeah, it's refreshing to see a player think of their family before money.

Its no like me to be positive these days but here goes,looking at the spine of the team not many if any will have a better Keeper,centre half and striker(providing Moult stays fit)than us in The Championship.The missing piece of the jigsaw is a creative player in central midfield.We are still on the operating table but if that part of the spine is fixed it MAYBE just a one season jolly.

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    Makes sense. India is far from easy for most people, but particularly women and girls.

Think thats probably the right decision. Just be grateful it wasnt an offer for Australia or the MLS
    There are plenty of Indians in Dundee, they already know that, they'll be fine.

Probably our best signing. Hope our keeper proves me wrong though, he looks like he might.

Page 144 of 187 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)