+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 149 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    our coach does not have a cat.

SF
    Who's sh*t is that you stole from the litter box then?

I haven't got a problem with the new signings...yet. Taylor was part of one of our best recent sides, not sure we could sign many if any players that won't make mistakes. Ball, I'm happy with if signed providing he's not a high earner and has been brought in as a versatile squad player. Hedges, I'm optimistic over...he was injured a few times last season so that explains why he wasn't a regular in a very good young Barnsley team. Not sure if he has had injury problems all his career so not necessarily injury prone. All I've got to go on is the opinion of a few Barnsley fans that he's a talented player and the highlights of the Wales game he got MOM. He looks like he can pick a pass and has good skill on the ball. Main looks like he could play the May or Cosgrove roles but if he's going to be a foil for others, we need a goal-scoring midfielder/wide player.

If we don't bring in someone like that, don't replace Shinnie with a similar proven quality player and don't either get Lowe or someone equal to his ability then I will be urinating in my boxers along with the majority on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Starting to get a bit creepy now. Did you notice the lack of cat when you were in the hedge with your night vision goggles? Waiting, quietly biding your time.
    ?????? who the f uck would think of doing that apart from a troll??

Our present coach’s dog is much like my own, well behaved and respectful......daresay it comes from the owners.....regardless(oops sorry troll boy), hopefully we get another few players on board to challenge the ugly sisters in this transfer window.

SF

One thing is apparent in your posting & stands out like a sore thumb, even above all the garbled pish. You’ve no idea what an internet troll is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    One thing is apparent in your posting & stands out like a sore thumb, even above all the garbled pish. You’ve no idea what an internet troll is.
    Five minutes, that is a bit better, beginning to show a sign of restraint now.....anyway you continue trolling, moaning or whatever.......meanwhile in the real world, the sun is shining, a pint is in hand and golfing soon, regardless(oops delfitever!) here hopes our summer transfer window is good, which tbh is the salient point.

SF

One other thing. You seem to struggle with the whole concept of a message board. You post a message, somebody will reply. Usually to point out you’re being a f*cking @rse. Timing it is a little odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    , hopefully we get another few players on board to challenge the ugly sisters
    But that's the problem we don't want to challenge the ugly sisters and have no intention of doing so (under the Milne and DM era anyway) We only want to be third, which is a load of fkn bollox for anyone at our club to admit to and say it.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    But that's the problem we don't want to challenge the ugly sisters and have no intention of doing so (under the Milne and DM era anyway) We only want to be third, which is a load of fkn bollox for anyone at our club to admit to and say it.
    This " coming third " thing seems to have grown arms and legs ?

Am I right here , Barry Robson said this once . And it may have been about this season and taken out of context ?

Accepted that on the " spend more than us " line of logic, that is where we are.

But I`d rather prefer to imagine it`s Deek & Co downplaying things , so if/when we come second ahead of the huns it`s recognised as a more of an achievement than coming second behind the Tic, when there were no huns on view ?

Either way, we need to up our game not only against Celtic, but against all bottom 6 sides we dropped points against this past season.
    And it`s those games that Main , Ball ans Taylor will look like world beaters !!!

Now I await the final 2 or 3 " Captain " material sigings . And as they are all excellent , and exciting players , they`ll have options . Hence we sign them at the last minute of the window............
    Clappy , clappy , clappy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Would any Aberdeen fan have said "we should sign him". I bet not one did
    To answer your question, I would bet some might.
    Especially after the cup semi when he "rag dolled" us.
    I've also seen comments previously of other teams fans (including Celtic) saying they should go for him.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    To answer your question, I would bet some might.
    Especially after the cup semi when he "rag dolled" us.
    I've also seen comments previously of other teams fans (including Celtic) saying they should go for him.
    I bet more said we should never sign Dom ball after that performance

Page 149 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast