+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are The People

re: We Are The People

Quote Originally Posted by tartanscone1314
    Tainted tim is spewing again ...thats nice

+7
    He doesn't care, he's only at the wind up

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    If the monkeys never died, why do you need to argue the opposite?

You're that phucking stupid that you don't see that every time you tell people you're the same club/company you don't see the big picture.

Once that new mob get back in the Premier League you try and tell me they aren't rangers. You try and get a ticket for it.
    I dont bring it up, but i am quite happy to argue with people when they start their pish, simple as that. the only ones that feel the need to bring it up constantly are daft new club fuds who seem to think it annoys us which it doesnt, its an argument i always win and the new club fuds make an **** of themselves in every thread

your post doesnt make much sense - how can a new club get back anywhere - even you know we are the same club though you are not willing to come out and say it directly[/quote]

Liquida

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    Tainted tim is spewing again ...thats nice

+7
    He doesn't care, he's only at the wind up [/quote]I don't care, why would I

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice
    Going back over 100 years is desperate stuff, and at the same time, ignoring what happened when Gretna and Airdrie went bust. Embarrassing stuff, but he's not the full shilling, so what more to expect.
    again with this pish, no one bought ardrie or gretna, someone bought rangers - simple as that - still not evidence of anything from you - just fantasies and fairy tales as usual[/quote]So you're saying Ballantyne would rather buy Clydebank and rename them, jeezo, you are one little fool.[/quote]

im sure ballantyne would have rather bought airdrie as that way he would have saved the club like the people who bought rangers did - now whats your point, do you have some evidence that he couldnt do this which you have so far failed to provide which somehow ties into your new club ramblings? or are your just wittering shoite like you do

Why do you keep ignoring the fact Rangers FC ceased to be a football club when 10 honest men took away the league share and all the players walked away. What was there left of Rangers to buy? And can you stop with the angry, abusive responses.
    Taintedtim displaying his angry tendencies again.

super_ally, I'm loathed to get involved in this, because it degenerates me onto your level, but I will.

Is a sheriff's word gospel?
    you cant g rangers accept lord nimmo
    i assume you have some quote from a sheriff which you claim shows something different, i imagine its the one which doesnt mention new club anywhere which has been posted before - lets see it again then [/quote]Why do you keep ignoring the fact Rangers FC ceased to be a football club when 10 honest men took away the league share and all the players walked away. What was there left of Rangers to buy? And can you stop with the angry, abusive responses.[/quote]

once again you are confusing anger with mockery tainted - i call yous because i think you are an idiot not because i am angry with you - hope that helps

this fact that you claim about us ceasing to be

146 posts ...Ed will be pleased wae me

+7

A selfless act that should be recognised.

They should give you admin privileges for the year and see how ye get on.

Ed said he loves me

[quote="super_ally_rfc", aye, no sh1t, sherlock. The problem was he couldn't, as the debts they had made it impossible. Clydebank had no debts, or little debt, making it possible for him to buy them and relocate.

The fact is, you cannot buy a club from a company, not without taking on all the aspects of the company such as the debt. Which is why Craig Whyte had to take on the ?18m bank debt.

You are really thick, you know that?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)