+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Morrison charged with assaulting

re: Morrison charged with assaulting

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond
    Got no respect or sympathy for anyone who hits women.
    What if...

A woman is a loony and has her hand hovering over the "Nuke Everyone" button and you are the only one within striking distance of her?[/quote]

Yes, Monsieur frog even then.

Now if you'd have said What if...

The woman is a loony wearing a spurs shirt, with a giant machete attacking me. Whilst I was pre-occupied with my foot on Ashikodi's head, helping him drown, I would probably reconsider my position.
    Otherwise lynch the coward![/quote]

Well desperate times indeed...I would borrow the cricket bat from HalfNelson that he is using to bash Ravel...use the bat on the head of the woman who has her hand on the "nuke everyone" button...return the cricket bat to HalfNelson so he can resume bashing Ravel...the soundtrack o

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa
    Bloody hell so many wanting him out, he is young whole life ahead of him. The boy needs help, councelling, anger management classes, etc. whatever it takes to help him sort his head out. He needs help let's be the ones to give it to him.
    so let's just imagine the scenario here for a minute ... your daughter/daughters or niece/ nieces etc are out for an evening and for whatever reason some little thug c.unt like him or even him attacks them ... you'd be saying the same thing eh?

even if it was his first time of smacking some woman, i'd be at him with a cricket bat ... give him help b0ll0x[/quote]

Why not just burn him at the stake now, not bother with a trial.
    If he is found guilty he will have to serve his time like any other criminal.
    What he needs is then help to stop him from doing it again.

Mind you if were still in the Middle Ages I would probably agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by TOWIE
    Bloody hell so many wanting him out, he is young whole life ahead of him. The boy needs help, councelling, anger management classes, etc. whatever it takes to help him sort his head out. He needs help let's be the ones to give it to him.
    so let's just imagine the scenario here for a minute ... your daughter/daughters or niece/ nieces etc are out for an evening and for whatever reason some little thug c.unt like him or even him attacks them ... you'd be saying the same thing eh?

even if it was his first time of smacking some woman, i'd be at him with a cricket bat ... give him help b0ll0x[/quote]

Mind you if were still in the Middle Age

Agree with your first point. Innocent until proven otherwise and all that.

But needing help to stop him beating up women? Please do me a favour.

Mind you if were still in the Middle Age

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC

Bring back the death penalty!!!
    As the punishment for assault? Because you probably couldn't categorise yourself as 'civilised' if you strapped people into the electric chair for drunken fistycuffs.

If the debate were about Ian Huntley getting the death penalty you might be onto a winner but your plan for the judicial system is a touch harsh imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74

Bring back the death penalty!!!
    Because you probably couldn't categorise yourself as 'civilised' if you strapped people into the electric chair for drunken fistycuffs.

[/quote]

You hand wringing do gooder, you.

I'd have people publicly boiled, hung drawn and quartered for improper parking.

Bloody insurgents.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman

You hand wringing do gooder, you.

That's the second time I've been accused of that on these boards Whisky. . . . .perhaps I am.

I thought that I was a UKIP voting Islamaphobe but clearly I'm turning a bit limp wristed. It is of course possible that I'm just biased because Rav is my favourite player. . . . . . who knows.

Sadly it is beginning to look as if his undoubted talent will be flushed down the crapper.

Bloody shame.

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC

What he needs is then help to stop him from doing it

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)