+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Do you make a good omelette BT.
    Funnily enough I do!

Happy with that if it really does happen, a rock solid PL player, a position we need reinforcing, and cheap. What's not to like ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Happy with that if it really does happen, a rock solid PL player, a position we need reinforcing, and cheap. What's not to like ?
    It should have happened four years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Of course it should BT, but with Mr Garlick running the show, we'll just have to go with....'better late than never'.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course it should BT, but with Mr Garlick running the show, we'll just have to go with....'better late than never'.
    I had to smile today reading about SD's difficulties at Burnley in the transfer market. He said he never believes anything is going to happen until they are in the Boardroom ready to sign the papers.

He then added, he even had a player get up from the table and decided to go somewhere else! (Dorrans I think that was?)

Yes, four years ago would have been a good signing. I am somewhat disappointed that we have gone for another over 30 year old player to add to our already aging squad.

The Liverpool player Wison being conected to us from Sky and a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    The Liverpool player Wison being conected to us from Sky and a few more.
    Now that would be a great signing.

I had to smile today reading about SD's difficulties at Burnley in the transfer market. He said he never believes anything is going to happen until they are in the Boardroom ready to sign the papers.

He then added, he even had a player get up from the table and decided to go somewhere else! (Dorrans I think that was?)
    Whether it's actually true or not I don't know, but I was told Lansbury was actually at Turf Moor when he was told to get his arse back down to Nottingham.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)