+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Mochrie

Mochrie on tuesday doing things Harkes can only dream about. Stuck out wide yesterday and starved of the ball. When is this laddie going going to be given a chance in his correct position ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZOKIcMOIg

I'm sure his time will come. He is still only 18. Playing lower league football where he's given time & space is a lot different to the Premiership. Would like to see him given a shot soon though.

Reminds me a bit of Greg Cameron. Bucket loads of talent and a similar playing style. Let's hope he's able to carry that into the big league.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 15-08-2021 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I'm sure his time will come. He is still only 18. Playing lower league football where he's given time & space is a lot different to the Premiership. Would like to see him given a shot soon though.

Reminds me a bit of Greg Cameron. Bucket loads of talent and a similar playing style. Let's hope he's able to carry that into the big league.
    out of contract in 9 months I think if he is going to get pissed off at lack of game time and go elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    out of contract in 9 months I think if he is going to get pissed off at lack of game time and go elsewhere
    The boys just back from a somewhat unsuccessful loan spell at Montrose where he spent half his time on the bench. If he's then away to spit the dummy because he's not getting a game at Utd, well it sounds like there's a bit of a Scott Allan attitude going on. I think we should just wait and see how the season unfolds before jumping to those kind of conclusions.

The boys just back from a somewhat unsuccessful loan spell at Montrose where he spent half his time on the bench. If he's then away to spit the dummy because he's not getting a game at Utd, well it sounds like there's a bit of a Scott Allan attitude going on. I think we should just wait and see how the season unfolds before jumping to those kind of conclusions.
    Can Hardly blame him if boys like Harkes and Clarke are playing everyweek, they were dreadful yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Can Hardly blame him if boys like Harkes and Clarke are playing everyweek, they were dreadful yesterday
    Well, you can. The other way of looking at it is he isn't impressing TC enough in training to deserve a start spot. If he was that good in every training session he'd be starting every game for us.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Well, you can. The other way of looking at it is he isn't impressing TC enough in training to deserve a start spot. If he was that good in every training session he'd be starting every game for us.
    And like I say, he wasn't even starting every game for Montrose. In fact he only started 5 games of his 16 game loan spell.

And like I say, he wasn't even starting every game for Montrose. In fact he only started 5 games of his 16 game loan spell.
    To be fair, i doubt Harkes would get 5 starts at Montrose

I think that was more to do with them playing every 2 days after the restart

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    To be fair, i doubt Harkes would get 5 starts at Montrose
    i know, I remember the Elgin 6-1 game Mochrie and others running riot, Harkes still managed to be ****, quite an achievement

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)