+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But that's the way it works isn't it?

Repeat the same lie again and again and it becomes fact in the minds of some.

Like a bad gambler they get so entrenched in their debt they throw money at it to try to claw it back. Same with the fixed views of the zealots, closed minds still living in the past unable to see that the world had changed and like the gambler keep rolling the same wonky dice to justify (to themselves) that theirs is the only correct view.
    No lies from me, and to be honest, coming from a bloke who edited ofsted results to post on here to suit his argument that's a bit rich, indeed, shameless, hang your head before trying to take the high moral ground grist, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Doesn't sound like any school I know about, from what I've seen Muslim mothers always keep to themselves at school gates and don't talk to non-Muslims and in most cases won't let their children play with non-Muslims, or let non-Muslim children come to their houses to play with their kids. They think their children will be corrupted by our evil Western ways which is quite ironic.
    There is a lot of that in Rotherham and similar towns where the communities have been left to entrench themselves. As I said earlier, MacDonald's documentary came under fire from many people for criticizing the views of many Muslims, usually the elders and even community leaders for encouraging their communities and younglings not to engage with British culture and for archaic views on LGBT. And in my view he was quite right to focus the first part of his documentary on this. For me, the different cultures that choose to live and remain in whatever country they are living in should be made to interact using the schools system to ensure that all kids from all cultures mix together and experience lessons and activities that explore, accept and celebrate their different cultures. To not take part on this would not be acceptable and for me would result in removal of that family from the country. I would like to see more done to encourage people from different communities to meet and work together on community projects but I'm struggling to think of how we can 'force' interaction with adults from different communities, as for many the damage is done, the gates are up and nothing we can do will change that. But the kids are an entirely different matter. An approach like this would solve much of these issues within a couple of generations as these kids have their kids and their world view adapts and changes.

But this brings me back to my question to you and Grist yesterday. I posted info on our local schools here that demonstrate that schools with heavily mixed racial profiles can be and are visibly (I see it everyday at our kid's school) successful and even outstanding. (Thanks Ellis for your answer, good man). I deliberately asked this question as I am not convinced that you and Grist are willing to take part in such efforts to interact with such integration yourself. I asked if you would send your kids to a school with a high proportion of other ethnic cultures including Muslims, a school that taught acceptance of different religions and cultures and was DEMONSTRABLY successful in terms of student success rates, grades and outcomes.

I have accepted and if I had my way, would expect that many ethnic adults do more to integrate and accept our way of life (by which I mean our laws, legal systems and tolerance to other ways of living). But I would also expect that our own people, born and raised in the UK do so too. Would you be willing to do this? Would you send your kids to such schools as these?

Bullshyte, I didn't edit any Ofsted figures, do yourself a favour and look them up.

http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/index.p...type=1&refer=0

The school is exactly as bad as I said it was.

You're a dinosaur like your mate Corbyn, stuck in the swamp of left wing lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Bullshyte, I didn't edit any Ofsted figures, do yourself a favour and look them up.

http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/index.p...type=1&refer=0

The school is exactly as bad as I said it was.

You're a dinosaur like your mate Corbyn, stuck in the swamp of left wing lies.
    Sorry Grist but you did. You changed the words "Overall effectiveness at previous inspection...Inadequate" to "Overall effectiveness....Inadequate". It's there in the report you've linked to - you edited out the words "at previous inspection" to give the impression that it was currently inadequate. It isn't. Why did you do that?

I've already commented on the progress of that school. I also posted you the multicultural profiles of my two local schools in East London that are Good and Outstanding. These schools have large numbers of Muslim students as well as lots of other cultures. And I asked if you would send your kids to a school like this? If not, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Sorry Grist but you did. You changed the words "Overall effectiveness at previous inspection...Inadequate" to "Overall effectiveness....Inadequate". It's there in the report you've linked to - you edited out the words "at previous inspection" to give the impression that it was currently inadequate. It isn't. Why did you do that?

I've already commented on the progress of that school. I also posted you the multicultural profiles of my two local schools in East London that are Good and Outstanding. These schools have large numbers of Muslim students as well as lots of other cultures. And I asked if you would send your kids to a school like this? If not, why not?
    There you are grist, proof, i did look them up, that's why you got found out, editing to suit your twisted agenda, you're a pathetic man intent on casting slurs on anything you don't understand, because it's you, and folk like you, with the closed minds, i hear all the time the same bull about Corbyn "taking us back to the 70's" when in reality, those saying that are the ones ACTUALLY still in the 70's, with it's inane racist tv, bet you lapped up 'love thy neighbour' etc etc talk about trapped in a past decade...

If anyone would like to see how much of a liar grist actually is, read his post #82, open the ofsted report and compare the two....
    Last edited by millmoormagic; 26-05-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    That's bull and you know it fella.
    What is bull?

Yep, i'll give you the fact the bloke throwing the punch should've been arrested, but, as you posted earlier on this thread.."most blokes have been in a few scuffles"

Also, lets get this right, this 'charity walk' they were doing was just a front for them to create publicity for their own ends, Woolwich they were going, to be honest Ellis, i'm surprised you actually gobbled this up, i can understand gf and turf moor sucking it in, but i thought you were brighter than that.
    Yes most blokes have been in a few scuffles. And if the police hadn't have been there, those two would have got a good hiding, believe me, Kev Carroll would have wiped the floor with them both on his own. But as the police were there, they couldn't. If the boot had been on the other foot, they would have been arrested instantly, and that's what is wrong with it.

And you say they did it for their own publicity. Well, that's very cynical of you. But I'm also often cynical, like when other celebrities, minor celebrities or public figures do things for charity publicly. No way of proving if they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, or to create publicity for themselves, or as I suspect is more often the case, a bit of both.

So, there you have it, you agree with Corbyn, and you know what, he's been right on most other things he's campaigned on, and we are only 'partly' to blame because the good old US of A is the major player in creating this monster that is ISIS, we're still supporting it in terms of shoving arms into Saudi Arabia (the birthplace of this radical side of islam, i suppose you conveniently forget that) If there ever was a reason to bomb any middle east country then Saudi would be the one, but we're not interested in stopping the killing, only in the oil plainly.

Voting for anything other than Labour hurts you, your kids, your parents and grandparents, and you know this.
    I think what will hurt my children more is having a Labour government with Corbyn as PM, when he wants to let in so many more potential terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Yes most blokes have been in a few scuffles. And if the police hadn't have been there, those two would have got a good hiding, believe me, Kev Carroll would have wiped the floor with them both on his own. But as the police were there, they couldn't. If the boot had been on the other foot, they would have been arrested instantly, and that's what is wrong with it.

And you say they did it for their own publicity. Well, that's very cynical of you. But I'm also often cynical, like when other celebrities, minor celebrities or public figures do things for charity publicly. No way of proving if they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, or to create publicity for themselves, or as I suspect is more often the case, a bit of both.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, you can't defend that Ellis by blaming 'celebs'...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I think what will hurt my children more is having a Labour government with Corbyn as PM, when he wants to let in so many more potential terrorists.
    he doesn't though, thats the point, and that's why of all the folk who are tagged as blinkered, you, and those that think like you, are the most short sighted of them all, been flannelled by cheap no marks like farage, its a crying shame.

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast