+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Italian election

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

The thousands of workers leaving because they don't feel welcome is bollox. It's down to wages/fall in the pound etc.

So as normal, you get it completely wrong and form the stance of usual remain retard, who screams all the NHS will leave because of Brexit.
    Top ranting. I was going to say I don’t know where to start with that load of nonsense, but I think I do.

You say that people aren’t leaving because of impending Brexit, but because of the fall in the pound. What do you think the fall in the pound has been caused by?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Typical reaction, type bollox and avoid the question. Just tell us exactly which bloodlines you claimed would be polluted.

Finished yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Top ranting. I was going to say I don’t know where to start with that load of nonsense, but I think I do.

You say that people aren’t leaving because of impending Brexit, but because of the fall in the pound. What do you think the fall in the pound has been caused by?
    It's been falling for a while dopey. It doesn't help with screaming moaners like you.
    However, did you blame Brexit when it was 88p/Euro?

Finished yet?
    So you've gone back to your old method of posting silly pictures to avoid answering a question. No, I haven't finished. I'll ask again, which bloodlines were going to be polluted, and who was going to pollute them?

You can either give an answer, or take the coward's way out by posting another silly picture. It's up to you.

EP, perhaps you refer to my quotation of the Koudenhove Kalergi plan?

One which the EU celebrates with a prize in its honor, for the person best upholding its tradition? You know the one that Van Rompoy and Merkel have won. The one whose suggested anthem ode to joy, was adopted by the EU?

Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, but lets go over it again, just for you xxxxxxx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richar...enhove-Kalergi

Read it and cherry pick what you want. (you can't have fishing though, that's ours)

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You are the last person I expected to hear from mate ! Can you tell me how to do that break down of what peps say thingy me jig?[/QUOT ever done
    Have you overdone the rum ration again?
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 11-03-2018 at 08:24 PM.

By the way, Tabita says you're an arsehole. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Typical reaction, type bollox and avoid the question. Just tell us exactly which bloodlines you claimed would be polluted.
    Polluted bloodlines. Ouch. Quite difficult to talk oneself out of that.

Aww, Tricky has gone all shy about racial purity, he used to have some strong opinions but he doesn't want to talk about it any more.

That's OK, Tricky if you've still got the link to the white supremacist website we might be able to get the relevant info from there.

I'm not saying it's bookmarked in your favourites. I'm just saying it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Polluted bloodlines. Ouch. Quite difficult to talk oneself out of that.

Aww, Tricky has gone all shy about racial purity, he used to have some strong opinions but he doesn't want to talk about it any more.

That's OK, Tricky if you've still got the link to the white supremacist website we might be able to get the relevant info from there.

I'm not saying it's bookmarked in your favourites. I'm just saying it might be.
    Bit late driller. I've answered it.
    Is he your love child?

EP, perhaps you refer to my quotation of the Koudenhove Kalergi plan?
    No, I'm not referring to a quotation, the words "bloodlines are being polluted" came directly from you.

I'll ask yet again, which bloodlines did you think were going to be polluted, and who did you think was going to pollute them?

No links, no quotes, just answer in your own words.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast