+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris moved to intensive care

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Well I beg your pardon you can still have your conversation with roly who's stopping you & any way your conversation ended rather promptly
    Don't bother answering but I would be very careful in your future posts so as not to butt in on any thread
    Haha Roly and myself conversation will never end. We have agreed to disagree several times and I'm sure we will in the future.
    Regard my future posts. If I have anything to say to a poster I say it. I'm never aggressive or abusive. Well maybe in a light hearted way but never anything I wouldn't say to your face.
    I don't load a gun for others to fire. Keep poking rolys fire I'm sure he will appreciate it.
    Btw this is not a reference to you sticking your tongue where the sun don't shine. .

Note to me.. I'm using too many smiley faces. Need to stop

If Corbyn had won the election there would be no virus here.

Magic grandpa would have used his magic powers and deflected it to Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    If Corbyn had won the election there would be no virus here.

Magic grandpa would have used his magic powers and deflected it to Israel.
    Silly point from a silly person.

Here's another read Roly about the Blair NHS years. All that extra money pumped into the NHS wasted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1871752/

Never was a Blair fan Cayton. Blair let ordinary folk down in a lot of ways. After Thatcher he was my second most despised PM. I expected more for the working classes after the Labour landslide he had but he was one of the reasons ordinary folk started getting disillusioned and mistrusting of Labour and it is a legacy that remains.

Time for a beer. Good reads and cleared a lot of the tabloid bull****e published about every government in power. They are like exiletyke. Just sit on the outside poking a stick into the hornets nest. I bet the tabloids munch black pudding also. Dirty fekerz

I hope you accept my apologies then.. I think I know who it was now when I think about it!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I hope you accept my apologies then.. I think I know who it was now when I think about it!
    I must confess it was me, but you probably knew that didn't you, I mean it's not that difficult. I didn't mean anything by it, I was just being naughty. 😊

Appreciate your honesty Stovic. Actually I hadn't thought of you. Ya owd devil

The reason I answered was I clearly knew Roly was lying about not judging

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast