+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Done deal tomorrow ,psv forward and poch end of season

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    And if the premier league can afford the legal fight
    From their perspective, damned if they do, damned if they don't. You'd imagine there'd be clauses relating to Saudi piracy in their contract with Bein sports.

Could even be a question of whose chips they'd like to piss on the least (or...the most)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    From their perspective, damned if they do, damned if they don't. You'd imagine there'd be clauses relating to Saudi piracy in their contract with Bein sports.

Could even be a question of whose chips they'd like to piss on the least (or...the most)
    I'm in the camp that the league will say you need to buy the rights

Deal passed

Half a bill in the bank

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    I'm in the camp that the league will say you need to buy the rights

Deal passed

Half a bill in the bank
    I don't doubt that's what they'd want...it all comes down to what Bein Sports have in the contract with the PL that might prevent that from happening. They must have anticipated the Saudis trying to get in on the game at some stage so you'd imagine there are clauses to mitigate against that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I don't doubt that's what they'd want...it all comes down to what Bein Sports have in the contract with the PL that might prevent that from happening. They must have anticipated the Saudis trying to get in on the game at some stage so you'd imagine there are clauses to mitigate against that?
    Probably but the biggest player wins

i have a very bad feeling that this WTO report is going to kick us in the nuts

Quote Originally Posted by woppytoon View Post
    i have a very bad feeling that this WTO report is going to kick us in the nuts
    if it does, then the PL officials need to go into hiding because the backlash will be tremendous

Im with Zip (on another thread) - the poison and animosity I will feel against the PL if this isn't passed - will be far greater than anything ever experienced in this country
    Last edited by toonlegend; 16-06-2020 at 12:31 PM.

Now we know why gorilla fists has been quite
    https://twitter.com/Iandennisbbc/sta...22997867532289

I have always suspected double dealing and backhanders at the PL but I think if this gets blocked, then I will be done with it for good.

....but I think we are golden.

No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by woppytoon View Post
    Now we know why gorilla fists has been quite
    https://twitter.com/Iandennisbbc/sta...22997867532289
    tweet has been deleted so it was obvious BS

Quote Originally Posted by finnaz View Post
    tweet has been deleted so it was obvious BS
    what did it say?

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)