+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Away

Harkes has contributed zero in the last few games.

We don't need 3 or 4 new players, we just need a midfield playmaker/leader, the likes of Barry Robson, that will take the game and his team-mates up to the next level.

what a load of *******s that was - watched on saintstv best thing was the home commentary - so much better than ours and was pretty unbiased tbh. called the sending off immediately. As for the game ffs we have been trying to walk the ball into the net for years now. Really is hard on the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Harkes has contributed zero in the last few months.

fixed that for you cyber

its the same old story

subs come on in one game do well, start the next and rotate and rotate

we are f ucking awful, slow and boring as f uck

TC remarks after full time -

“We now need to turn the points we have gained into three on Wednesday (against Motherwell) and to get through in the Scottish Cup (against Partick Thistle) and that would cap a very good fortnight for us.”

”would cap a very good fortnight for us”

Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    what a load of *******s that was - watched on saintstv best thing was the home commentary - so much better than ours and was pretty unbiased tbh. called the sending off immediately. As for the game ffs we have been trying to walk the ball into the net for years now. Really is hard on the eyes.
    I know what you mean, this is Scottish football not ****ing la liga, blooter the ******* thing towards the goal and try to aim between the ****ing wooden poley things!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    TC remarks after full time -

“We now need to turn the points we have gained into three on Wednesday (against Motherwell) and to get through in the Scottish Cup (against Partick Thistle) and that would cap a very good fortnight for us.”

”would cap a very good fortnight for us”

Wow. Just wow.
    Aye, he can GTF for me, heard enough.

Another bore fest. Midfield forward we are awful. Lack of shots on target and goals cost us last season. Had hoped this wld be addressed this season. After all TA made it clear that he wasn’t happy with what was on show then. This season is the exact replica of last. The new manager bounce kept us out of a relegation battle but the season as a whole was god awful. I really don’t think TC has the ability to change a game. Down to ten men and he takes a striker off and put one (in the looses terms) on. We don’t move the ball quick enough and our inability to find a man in he oppositions box with anything that resembles a pass or cross is laughable.

I took 2 of my kids 14 and 16 (season ticket holders) through today and both before halftime we’re bored out there minds and have stated that after the derby and today they are not going on Wednesday. I will
    Still be there on Wednesday, but along with my kids I am having serious reservations about renewing my ticket next season if this continues. I have put up with this for years, and have given the new regime 2 and half years in the hope that the dark dull boring football we endured under our clubs last custodian wld be a distant past.

I have not giving up totally but for gods sake things have to improve and quickly.

Great team though they were but you sometimes feel that Pep’s Barca were the worst thing to happen to football. Since then everyone’s convinced that the only way to play is to keep possession and just pass, pass, pass and pass again until eventually you may get a chance from six yards or you bore the opposition to sleep. Whatever you do, don’t shoot or stick a cross in the box or anything like that. What they don’t seem to realise is that tika taka only worked when you had Iniesta, Xavi and Messi to dish it out. It doesn’t quite work the same with Pawlett, Harkes, Clark and McNulty. Sometimes you have to just piss with the c()ck you’ve got. TC would be minded to recognise this.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Great team though they were but you sometimes feel that Pep’s Barca were the worst thing to happen to football. Since then everyone’s convinced that the only way to play is to keep possession and just pass, pass, pass and pass again until eventually you may get a chance from six yards or you bore the opposition to sleep. Whatever you do, don’t shoot or stick a cross in the box or anything like that. What they don’t seem to realise is that tika taka only worked when you had Iniesta, Xavi and Messi to dish it out. It doesn’t quite work the same with Pawlett, Harkes, Clark and McNulty. Sometimes you have to just piss with the c()ck you’ve got. TC would be minded to recognise this.
    Please, please. please, bring back the days when the goalie hoofed the ball up towards the corner flag for the wingers to chase. In fact, please, please, please, bring back the wingers!

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)