+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 150 of 410 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    If you read the OP I offered GB a bet but said was also open to any suggestion he might have...given how little most people think of McMullan on here I was expecting the bet to be taken up no problem... certainly didn't expect anybody to say I was taking the pis s or the bet was unfair ������
    You ken when your club is a basket case when Peter after a sleep returns for second's.How the actual phuck can i take up your bet when since January The Big Man has still to replace him?.
    Its a fair question Peter,not your problem of course but why is it FAO GUNBOAT and not FAO The Big Man or his many many followers ?.
    How's aboot an FAO ADS,Bud or Backrow etc?.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    I 'm not looking for any advantage I was advising GB to have a bet he is confident about and not just go for what you fancy.I never really bet but if you are being honest about giving a two goal start I will take you up on that for all the meetings between the two clubs. paul mcmullen could not keep his place in our team had good games and crap games could not be relied on was really good his first season and did a good job in championship when he took a game.Think he was a great groin strocker also.
    You do realise that there isn't actually a football pitch on the Hulltoon🙈

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You ken when your club is a basket case when Peter after a sleep returns for second's.How the actual phuck can i take up your bet when since January The Big Man has still to replace him?.
    Its a fair question Peter,not your problem of course but why is it FAO GUNBOAT and not FAO The Big Man or his many many followers ?.
    Because he knows you will bite

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Because he knows you will bite
    So if someone puts up a post FAO BackRowArab you are just going to ignore it?.Come on tae phuck mate lets at least be fair.If i chose to ignore his thread i would never hear the end of it on any other threads he posted on.

So if someone puts up a post FAO BackRowArab you are just going to ignore it?.Come on tae phuck mate lets at least be fair.If i chose to ignore his thread i would never hear the end of it on any other threads he posted on.
    What I mean is you interact and rise to his posts on here, which is why he specifically made the thread pointed towards you

Only because our bet was voided last season...as for the Big Man... not something I'm gonna get involved in...well not until his son is fully promoted😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You do realise that there isn't actually a football pitch on the Hulltoon��
    Yes there is.......the DPM.......Meh knees are getting skinned just thinking aboot it

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    What I mean is you interact and rise to his posts on here, which is why he specifically made the thread pointed towards you
    No he directed his thread towards me because we arranged a bet before and he mistakenly thinks i'm a diehard Arab.The truth is that you and others fit that criteria much better than me at this particular time.
    I think The Big Man is the worst thing to happen to DUFC since the dark days of the ST regime whereas you and others think the sun shines oot his erse.
    Why don't you take up Peters bet?.You and ARABCHIND aka Smeddum,Shedka ,ADS,Bud and others can bunce together to cover his stake.
    I do blaw my own trumpet about my knowledge of the beautiful game but ken what?,at this time we probably do not have a player who will assist more than The Stroker but lets no blame The Big Man eh?.

No he directed his thread towards me because we arranged a bet before and he mistakenly thinks i'm a diehard Arab.The truth is that you and others fit that criteria much better than me at this particular time.
    I think The Big Man is the worst thing to happen to DUFC since the dark days of the ST regime whereas you and others think the sun shines oot his erse.
    Why don't you take up Peters bet?.You and ARABCHIND aka Smeddum,Shedka ,ADS,Bud and others can bunce together to cover his stake.
    I do blaw my own trumpet about my knowledge of the beautiful game but ken what?,at this time we probably do not have a player who will assist more than The Stroker but lets no blame The Big Man eh?.
    Do you need a hug? I think you need a hug

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Yes there is.......the DPM.......Meh knees are getting skinned just thinking aboot it
    I was gonna post that mate,i never graced it but i'm sure i got a view of it from my best house ever before eviction to The Bedsit.I give you the once mighty tower called Bucklemaker Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxL...b_channel=SWNS

The Dee multi went doon first but nothing new there though

Page 150 of 410 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)