+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 151 of 498 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4975

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Can't see admin 2 although I would rejoice and laugh like feck but admin would mean no Europe for another 3 years which they are surely banking on.
    I was told (haven't checked myself) that the bookies have stopped taking bets on this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    All these years later and still staggering to me, how they consistently attract heid the ba's to their boardroom & constantly live beyond their means, especially given the guaranteed means they have.
    Not really staggering. Dodgy businesses attract dodgy characters - money launderers, hingers on with no substantial wealth, etc etc

There is no serious business plan for them that would attract sensible investors

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I was told (haven't checked myself) that the bookies have stopped taking bets on this!!!
    A couple of Dhims will have listened to Uncle Phil McGillimabob & stuck £50 on them being relegated at 5000/1.
    That’s enough of a liability for the bookies to close the book or stop taking bets.
    Load of sh1te sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    What’s staggering to me is how it’s allowed to continue to happen !! The Scottish authorities put zero FFP rules through after what happened to Oldco and he we are again, clubs being shafted and owed money by these ****s!! We will never learn.
    Not really staggering part II. Scottish Football has only one plan to market itself - the Old Firm. They can't comprehend any other plan. To achieve this, the authorities will do anything and everything they can, within and outwith their rules, to support the cheeks.

The game is rigged, and will continue to be while fans still buy tickets.

There is no plan B for Scottish football, it is the old firm or bust and that is why the game is in such a mess.

Administration for sevco is certainly a possibility. They are only still alive because their directors keep lending them money. If those loans dry up and the club keeps losing money, and it has always lost money, then administration or liquidation is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Administration for sevco is certainly a possibility. They are only still alive because their directors keep lending them money. If those loans dry up and the club keeps losing money, and it has always lost money, then administration or liquidation is inevitable.
    It's different for them this time. Last time it was debt to over a hundred creditors, including HMRC. This time it is cash flow and an unsustainable business. Extrapolating from their most recent accounts it's not hard to surmise they are currently trading while insolvent. They are running on fumes.

Add in a dangerous power play with glib and shameless in the middle and it's plain to see that it's as Renton would say "A pretty f@@ked up state of affairs, Tommy". My hunch from what I've read and having followed this pantomime reasonably closely since 2012 is that some form of Administration is inevitable - just a matter of when ....

There are 3 possiblities for Sevco.

1. someone lends them more money

2. they start making a profit - unlikely

3. administration or liquidation.

They can't go on like this forever, and if something can't go on forever, it won't.

Fvck me pink. Wee Durranty is currently on STV2 Peter and Roughie show talking about that tackle. “Yes, the Aberdeen fans built up our rivalry because they were the closest to us in Scotland.”

Maybe it was junkie Johnstone stamping on McMasters neck, maybe it was fat Johnstone falling down and getting Rougvie sent off in the 1979(?) final, maybe it was your fans invading Fir Park at 2-0 down to get the game changed. (Feel Free to add).

Maybe you are just a h u n w a n k.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Fvck me pink. Wee Durranty is currently on STV2 Peter and Roughie show talking about that tackle. “Yes, the Aberdeen fans built up our rivalry because they were the closest to us in Scotland.”

Maybe it was junkie Johnstone stamping on McMasters neck, maybe it was fat Johnstone falling down and getting Rougvie sent off in the 1979(?) final, maybe it was your fans invading Fir Park at 2-0 down to get the game changed. (Feel Free to add).

Maybe you are just a h u n w a n k.
    The wee rat faced git still crying tears over a yellow card offence tackle. Just because his boots got stuck on the Pittodrie turf and that caused his leg to not move upon impact during the tackle. He picked his boots and studs so he is to blame for further injury upon a knock to the knee.

Page 151 of 498 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast