+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 151 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Many Monthe and Micky Mellon, you couldnae write it! Anyway laughing aside I don't know the manager from Adam but I certainly will give him 100% backing and it sounds, from what I've read/heard that he won't have us playing the negative dross that we endured under Neilson🤞

It looks like he's towing a caravan but then he's past the boy! ??

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    It looks like he's towing a caravan but then he's past the boy! ??
    Is there actually any truth we are signing this guy? I can't find anything online

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Is there actually any truth we are signing this guy? I can't find anything online
    Nope. None at all, other than Tam the taxi driver tweeting on Twitter.

Impressed that he’s accepted the job not knowing what division we’ll be in and without knowing his budget.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Nope. None at all, other than Tam the taxi driver tweeting on Twitter.
    Someone on EF saying he's had his contract cancelled at Tranmere but no clue where they heard it

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Impressed that he’s accepted the job not knowing what division we’ll be in and without knowing his budget.
    If we are not in the Premiership next season all ****ing hell better break loose.

Someone on EF saying he's had his contract cancelled at Tranmere but no clue where they heard it
    Followed by the words "says so on Wikipedia". 😂

If we are not in the Premiership next season all ****ing hell better break loose.
    it will - either £8m compo or league doesnt start and we sue the **** out of well everyone. Then we get reinstated as team 13 and have a riot at tynecastle. its a ****ing joke really

Seen the article by Steve Banks as well - good read. I like Banks when he was here and he prob should have played more games as well. Whats he upto now (cant be arsed wiki-ing it ). Ive got a hangover from hell today - first guests at house for months was supposed to do a full chicken dinner. After millions of bottles of red i had a king rib ****ing supper, mates had a kebab and the ladies a pizza and chips and fell asleep . Chicken and all trimmings still in fridge - rock and roll lol

Page 151 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)