+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 154 of 352 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3518

Thread: Todays games.

2-0 Nicky Clark (that guy who only scores penalties)

That's another team we'll not be catching then

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    That's another team we'll not be catching then
    We're involved in a 3 horse relegation battle there's no doubting that. Wednesday is massive, even this early in the season.......heads or tails for what goalie gets the nod🙈

Killie will beat us

we've got no fight

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Killie will beat us

we've got no fight
    McInnes will be the difference. An experienced manager who identified & capitalised on our weakness that is playing two full backs as centre halves. A weakness that has been exploited in almost every game since.

Meanwhile our own manager continues with the two full backs in the centre of defence, complaining that we lack height as a result, whilst leaving 6ft 3" Graham on the bench. I'd really love to hear his reasoning behind his decision.

The worst(there have been many)decision made at Tannadice this season was giving Fox the job full time.Everything was going in the right direction without a manager or head coach.That i'm afraid is how phucked up a club we have become.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    McInnes will be the difference. An experienced manager who identified & capitalised on our weakness that is playing two full backs as centre halves. A weakness that has been exploited in almost every game since.

Meanwhile our own manager continues with the two full backs in the centre of defence, complaining that we lack height as a result, whilst leaving 6ft 3" Graham on the bench. I'd really love to hear his reasoning behind his decision.
    Graham must be absolutely shyte in training. Tbf he was playing shyte before he got dropped though. But how shyte are you if you can't force your way into our ****ing defence?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Killie will beat us

we've got no fight
    I can't see anything other than a defeat mate. Relegation is absolutely staring us in the face in my opinion if we do not sort out the keeper issue. Get that goalie coach as far away to **** as possible too ( I said this months ago, although I doubt I was the only one) I don't even care if its his fault or not tbh, but he was here for our last keeper debacle and ensuing relegation so we need to get him to **** before he completes a double!

we're incapable of winning the 6 pointers against fellow dog sh1te sides. Our only hope is to fluke something against Killie, and get to the world cup break and reboot. But considering we went in to the season with no one at the club seemingly thinking we needed a defensive midfielder, and we have signed two dud keepers, what chance of them getting it right this time, esp when it looks like we have just wasted more money on Djoum who doesn't look like the kind of midfielder we need.

Never good when you have to rely on Hibs not Hibsing it but have to hope they win tonight allied with a positive result for us tomorrow

Page 154 of 352 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)