+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 157 of 421 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I think we should just send letters to anyone released by Real Madrid asking them if they’d be willing to come along for a trial
    That's who you'd go for?
    I see Juan Mata's been released from Man Utd. He's maybe better acclimatised

[QUOTE=afc1903mad;39242476]That's who you'd go for?
    I see Juan Mata's been released from Man Utd. He's maybe better acclimatised[

It’s the same method as yours glad to see you think it’s ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I guess the good news so far this transfer window that despite the rumors going around, Dominic Ball has not actually signed yet
    That has to be considered as a good bit of business so far from our illustrious leader.
    Here is a question for you, the choice is between 3 of our players from last season so who would you prefer signed a new contract.... Hoban, Ball or Wilson? Me personally I would pick Hoban if he was fit as he has looked very decent when playing (admittedly very seldom due to injuries).

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yes you are.
    ????.....enjoy the rest of your weekend, I certainly will after drying off from the golf earlier, importantly though, hopefully we get some decent signings in to enable us to compete.......that perhaps does not resonate with a keyboard warrior, however, most don’t care thankfully.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post

It’s the same method as yours glad to see you think it’s ridiculous
    I think there is a massive difference looking at a released youngster who has represented Scotland at all the youth levels (would have likely played with Campbell) as opposed to sending letters to any Real Madrid released players.

But hey ho, you’re entitled to your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Here is a question for you, the choice is between 3 of our players from last season so who would you prefer signed a new contract.... Hoban, Ball or Wilson? Me personally I would pick Hoban if he was fit as he has looked very decent when playing (admittedly very seldom due to injuries).
    Interesting...

Hoban - too much of a risk, personally I think he's done. We'd sign him, and he'd be injured 95% of the time.
    Ball - would likely be fit all season, but is the kind of standard we should be looking at for a squad player. Unfortunately the risk is McInnes would play him every week.
    Wilson - still young and looked good in glimpses. He'd likely end up sitting on the bench most of the season as he doesn't fit the hoofball style McInnes seems to like these days, or he'd be stuck out wide for the odd game and asked to double up as a right back.

All things considered I'd take Wilson - but only if we actually make him our number 1 striker and play him every week. If we did that I think he'd score plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ????.....enjoy the rest of your weekend, I certainly will after drying off from the golf earlier, importantly though, hopefully we get some decent signings in to enable us to compete.......that perhaps does not resonate with a keyboard warrior, however, most don’t care thankfully.

SF
    Step 1 - mention your day
    Step 2 - change the point to the topic, to open it up for all the pish before and after
    Step 3 - have another we sly dig at another poster. For someone that doesn’t care, you mention it every post. You’re quite a precious wee princess
    Step 4 - repeat steps 1-4 endlessly unless you get pulled up for it, then immediately switch to emergency ‘boom troll post’

SF

Oh the irony.

Anyway, must be about time GMS made a decision. One more week tops I guess.

The week after we must be getting back into pre-season training ahead of the trip to Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Interesting...

Hoban - too much of a risk, personally I think he's done. We'd sign him, and he'd be injured 95% of the time.
    Ball - would likely be fit all season, but is the kind of standard we should be looking at for a squad player. Unfortunately the risk is McInnes would play him every week.
    Wilson - still young and looked good in glimpses. He'd likely end up sitting on the bench most of the season as he doesn't fit the hoofball style McInnes seems to like these days, or he'd be stuck out wide for the odd game and asked to double up as a right back.

All things considered I'd take Wilson - but only if we actually make him our number 1 striker and play him every week. If we did that I think he'd score plenty.
    It’s a pity Hoban was an injured player for the vast majority of the season. I am not sure about Wilson at all as he just gives off a demeanour on the pitch that he looks disinterested far too often. I have nothing against Dom Ball as I genuinely believe he tries his best and can cover a few positions. He can mix it up a bit also so he suits the McInnes choice of football.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Anyway, must be about time GMS made a decision.
    F@ck him he has had plenty of time.

Get rid, hes been a waste of a wage throughout most of his time anyway

Page 157 of 421 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast