+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 159 of 301 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Lib Dems will sell his soul to grab a bit of power.

Latest poll puts them on 2 seats - down from 11.

And a Labour SNP coalition on the cards. Nicola would need to be in charge though lol.

Shortage of hypodermic needles? They just need to have a walk around areas of Blyth, or many other areas in the UK, and they will find lots of hypodermic needles ---there never seems to be a shortage at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    but on the odd occasion he is capable of coming up with some belting horse racing tips.
    You really think so BT ? If you want a belting horse racing tip have a look at Post 109 on the Lockdown thread, a post which ace tipster 59 seems to be studiously avoiding. I wonder why ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You really think so BT ? If you want a belting horse racing tip have a look at Post 109 on the Lockdown thread, a post which ace tipster 59 seems to be studiously avoiding. I wonder why ?
    Never mind bloody horseracing sinkov, ring your MP up and tell him to get Williamson sacked. The man is totally fecking clueless.

BT
    Seen the Ambulances queuing at St Thomases Hospital across from Westminster 3 hour waits to unload and staff having to treat people in them.

AZ vaccine given to first patient in Oxford, hope it works.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    BT
    Seen the Ambulances queuing at St Thomases Hospital across from Westminster 3 hour waits to unload and staff having to treat people in them.
    More FAKE NEWS OC?

Me and you...

Attachment 17983

I remember alerting you to that horse a few weeks ago. Well done for making a note of it

Here'a another, Hey Ho Let's Go in the 1.40 at Lingfield.

Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    BT
    Good god, ambulances queuing outside an NHS hospital in winter, people being treated in the ambulances, or on trolleys in corridors. I'll bet that's never happened before.

Or has it ? See the Guardian headlines in Post 1562, you can even click on a link to read all about it, as it happened, year after year after year.

Page 159 of 301 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)