+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Here Sturgeon, enough with the cover ups.

Quote Originally Posted by CoplandNutter View Post
    Sadly she is fairly typical mhank.

Verging on special needs and with a face like a dried up dog turd.

If you let that video run the next one up is a fat mhank phuck getting a dull one to the puss in Belfast Airport. Great to see. Nothing better than seeing a few bears gang up, outnumber and intimidate a mhank then physically assault him.

WATP
    Typical hun knuckle dragger mentality.

Look at the comments from the Dhubs after the first video

" Miss Torbett towers 2016"

Exactly the kind of thing I was referring to further up the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    Catholic church - 'vile cult'
    SNP - 'complicit in covering up the other abuse'

No I have not been arguing what you are arguing. Don't pull me in to your twisted world. And now you have been called out for this you are now trying to throw in a personal moral angle. Give it a rest.
    Organisations that control minds and cover up worldwide child rape by moving repeated known offenders to other towns and cities to prey on more children are VILE cults, and the victims of these peadophiles are accusing the SNP of being complicit in covering up the abuse by omitting them from the inquiry.

The problem here is because I am a Rangers fan you stereotype me into your own wee bigoted pigeonhole and because of the subject matter I can only come from one angle, the fact is you are wrong. I have my reasons.

Maybe the victims should "give it a rest" to eh, after all it solved it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post

What makes you so sure it's a Rangers fan posting that?

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    Thanks for replying in the manner you have let's just say I know what you are feeling .

Why don't you email the Scottish and UK government and ask them directly yourself I can guarantee you they will reply well the Scottish one will.i can see why you have brought this up ..fair play.
    My time over here in oz doesn't allow me to get involved again in this, I have ex colleagues who do though and they can be trusted to knock on the right doors, this won't just go away this time but the media need to step up the pressure and unfortunately there is a lot going on just now in Scottish politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Organisations that control minds and cover up worldwide child rape by moving repeated known offenders to other towns and cities to prey on more children are VILE cults, and the victims of these peadophiles are accusing the SNP of being complicit in covering up the abuse by omitting them from the inquiry.

The problem here is because I am a Rangers fan you stereotype me into your own wee bigoted pigeonhole and because of the subject matter I can only come from one angle, the fact is you are wrong. I have my reasons.

Maybe the victims should "give it a rest" to eh, after all it solved it in the past.
    You are twisting things again. I have already stated the abuse victims have every right to ask for a wider inquiry and I agree with them.

Ah yes I am making a judgmental call on your spin, not because you are a Rangers fan, but based on what I have seen you posting over the last year or so.

My time over here in oz doesn't allow me to get involved again in this, I have ex colleagues who do though and they can be trusted to knock on the right doors, this won't just go away this time but the media need to step up the pressure and unfortunately there is a lot going on just now in Scottish politics.
    but it is taken you 4 months to find out about this inquiry that is so close your heart
    Last edited by mogwaiCSC; 04-07-2016 at 06:21 AM.

does rolf really expect anyone to believe he's not jerking off about all this because he's a rabid hun and a total deviant. yet he's still refusing to condemn abuse in organisations not linked to his number one target.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post

Typical hvn filth.

However according to the tims on here, the hvns calling Celtic Park "torbett towers" is perfectly acceptable - well if nicknaming a poster after a pedo isn't using child abuse for point scoring as they claim then of course neither is nicknaming a stadium.

Jeezo whit a fekin thread

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    You are twisting things again. I have already stated the abuse victims have every right to ask for a wider inquiry and I agree with them.

Ah yes I am making a judgmental call on your spin, not because you are a Rangers fan, but based on what I have seen you posting over the last year or so.

but it is taken you 4 months to find out about this inquiry that is so close your heart
    Right so my OP was about the victims asking for the scope to be widened and accusing the SNP of being complicit in covering up abuse is correct, you agree with that?

I have absolutely no time for the Catholic church, I have never denied that and have very good reasons for this stance and it has nothing to do with supporting Rangers regardless what you think.

I have known about the inquiry since October 2015, I received an email to inform me of such and due to not being able to seek legal action due to it being time barred, you see the SNP have the power to assist the victims in pursuing the predators by changing some restrictions on the law. I posted it because of the amount of threads supporting the SNP on this board, it was to show they are as bad as every other nuggets that have run our country.

I have nothing more to say to you on this issue, you don't believe me and thats fine, I am perfectly comfortable from where my motivation lies.

What makes you so sure it's a Rangers fan posting that?
    What made rolf and the rest of the huns so sure it was a sellik fan that graffitied the wall a few months ago that had them all on here frothing at the mouth.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)