+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 625 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

He’s hopeless
    Completely out of his depth against the top teams.
    He’s the Arsene Wenger of the SPL and slowly but surely the deluded amongst you will eventually realise this.

Perhaps the statos on here yer be able to confirm that he’s one of the worst managers in AFC’s history when it comes to taking on rangers and Celtic.

Clueless.....

Bet he will give a good articulate interview and the happy clappers will eat it up.

To be moderately charitable, I can kind of see the thinking (kind of and I don't necessarily agree with that thinking) behind today's formation.

But if you're going with that formation you do not under any circumstances, deploy McGinn in the role in which he was played.

It makes not an ounce of sense on such a wide variety of levels.

Firstly, you're playing McGinn in a role for which he is exclusively unsuited.
    Secondly, you're ceding one of our best attacking threats.

If you're set on playing that formation you play, say, Ball in the deep right role and McGinn, possibly, at centre forward.

It looked to me like Del had an idea then shoehorned square pegs into round holes.....and it didn't work.

Plainly not good enough. Give someone else a chance before it is too late. Likely is already.

10 defeats in a row against Timmy.

2 wins and 14 defeats against the cheeks in the last 2 seasons.

Only scored 1 goal against the cheeks this season.

We're the only ream to take no points off Timmy in the last 2 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    10 defeats in a row against Timmy.

2 wins and 14 defeats against the cheeks in the last 2 seasons.

Only scored 1 goal against the cheeks this season.

We're the only ream to take no points off Timmy in the last 2 seasons.
    They have a bigger budget though.

Just heard his interview. Basically saying we did well and his tactics were spot on. Praising failure is why we are the bitches we are to the ugly sisters. The arrogance of the man is beyond comparison considering how much of a failure he really is as a manager. Losing 2 nil at home and accepting it as a positive is just not good enough no matter who you are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Just heard his interview. Basically saying we did well and his tactics were spot on. Praising failure is why we are the bitches we are to the ugly sisters. The arrogance of the man is beyond comparison considering how much of a failure he really is as a manager. Losing 2 nil at home and accepting it as a positive is just not good enough no matter who you are playing.

C@nt of a man

Even the record was saying he needs to start realising hes a sh@tebag

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Funny how you mention his arrogance, the same day he’s discussing his plan to manage in England

Like anyone’s going to ask the spud

I was neither here nor there regarding his move to Sevco.. I'm now wishing he'd went!

Maybe he is going, and is purposely f*cking us up!

Ok, I don't really believe that, but his formations and tactics of late have been baffling!

Page 16 of 625 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast