+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Today's lies from Sturgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    To be fair once Islay forms an opinion it becomes fact to him. Nothing anyone can say will ever sway him, even presenting him with 100% irrefutable evidence (sorry RRoS) means nothing - his opinion is fact and that is that.
    I was just beginning to forgive and forget with that.😉

Not.

I'm going to get on my headstone

Here lies Rorros.....we have 100% irrefutable proof he's deid.

And it wisnae covid.

Mon the swedes😎

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    for someone who deals in facts,you have an awful lot of 'opinions'.
    The post you refer to about Michael Russell’s favourite whisky and Bruichladdich distillery breaking the Scottish Government lockdown rules are fact not my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The post you refer to about Michael Russell’s favourite whisky and Bruichladdich distillery breaking the Scottish Government lockdown rules are fact not my opinion.
    I was referring to pretty much any post from you,ever

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Ex rate best 1.2336 euros to £, worst 1.0984 euros to £ in 2010
    Today 1.11 euros to £
    Your point is?
    The point is after 10 years of supposedly fantastic running of the country by the tories, the exchange rate is ****. Of course, it was around 1.35 before the brexit vote, another tory disaster that the likes of islay is happy to ignore

As usual you avoided answering my question which makes me think that you are an SNP politician hiding behind your username.
    You should be applauding the Conservative Government for immediately introducing the furlough scheme and giving other loans and grants to businesses throughout the UK to try to get them through this pandemic without going bankrupt
    The furlough scheme has been ‘milked’ by some companies whilst others have handed back the money because they did not need it.
    The management of Peterhead FC were complaining that they had to make casual staff who dealt with hospitality at the club on home match days redundant days before the end of the original furlough scheme on 31st October 2020 despite fans not being admitted to their home games. What is the point of keeping staff on the furlough scheme if there is no likeliehood of fans being admitted to attend Peterhead FC home games except to ‘bleed’ the UK Government dry. These borrowings by the UK Government will have to eventually be paid back.
    I have a solution which could help the government get things back on more of an even keel at little cost to the Government which would not stoke inflation
    However I have previously stated I keep all my big topics to myself and only post minor information on football forums such as Dundee Mad.
    If there had been no furlough scheme you would have been the first poster on this forum complaining about the Conservative Government being ‘tight fisted’ and not looking after the workers.
    you are aff yer nut, although I don't think that's a secret to anyone. Why should I be grateful to the tories for anything when it was the Bank of England which financed furlough through borrowing, same as every other country which had furlough. 25,000 deaths in English care homes, Amnesty reporting thousands of pensioners drugged leading to even quicker deaths, all under instruction from the tories. Care to comment?
    Last edited by Taintedice; 14-11-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Last night this topic was on Page 6 of posts.
    Shortly after 5pm tonight I had a look to see what was being posted on Dundee Mad and I was shocked to see that posters were now posting on Page 13 on this topic.
    I could not believe it. I noticed Taintedice had the latest post which explained why posts were now on Page 13.
    Taintedice has managed to galvanise every poster against him.
    Haha are you upset about something, there is no-one on here conducting themselves in anything other than a robust manner, apart from a snidey little grass like yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm not against Tainted Islay.

He seems (to me) a bit ill advised in many of his posts but at least he's prepared to put his points forward for discussion. He actually reminds me a bit of you - his mind's made up and he won't shift on his opinion. You're actually kindred spirits in that respect.
    All about opinions, there are few facts other than dead people don't vote
    Last edited by Taintedice; 14-11-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    I was referring to pretty much any post from you,ever
    I am assuming that you are the person who was sitting as the next table to us at the POY dinner in May 2019.
    If so I remember your wife telling me that she had an Islay connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Haha are you upset about something, there is no-one on here conducting themselves in anything other than a robust manner, apart from a snidey little grass like yourself
    Things are very serious when the local ‘movers and shakers’ on Islay complain about one of the whisky distilleries on the island breaking the laid down rules.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)