+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Stolen from elsewhere;

Dave Cormack just tweeted this,

"In the spirit of transparency, which there should be more of in football, we’ll wait to see the written explanation in the next few days. We produced crystal clear footage of Mikey’s shirt being pulled from 3 different angles at 3 different speeds. And with no retaliatory kick!"

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Stolen from elsewhere;

"In the spirit of transparency, which there should be more of in football, we’ll wait to see the written explanation in the next few days. We produced crystal clear footage of Mikey’s shirt being pulled from 3 different angles at 3 different speeds. And with no retaliatory kick!"
    I wonder what bile and legal mumbo jumbo the appeal panel will try to justify their decision with.

The club should be going all out on the attack with this.

Representatives of Aberdeen be it the board or management should Go on Social Media, go on Talksport, go on Sky Sports News, and let everyone know what is happening up here. I hate the Huns, but rest assured if this happens to them, every man and his dog knows about it!

If we just say we are "disappointed" and skulk off, NOTHING will ever change. Got to fight fire with fire or it'll just get worse.

Stolen from elsewhere;

Good on him for saying that but he will probably get his knuckles rapped from wiggy tomorrow.

Maybe I’m wrong here but I get the impression Cormack wouldn’t put up with the pysh Milne does from the cheeks and the SFA

Stolen from elsewhere;

"In the spirit of transparency, which there should be more of in football, we’ll wait to see the written explanation in the next few days. We produced crystal clear footage of Mikeys shirt being pulled from 3 different angles at 3 different speeds. And with no retaliatory kick!"
    Ok - let’s see if they do anything once the written judgement comes out. Personally, I winna be holding my breath.

The worst thing is clearly this panel of governing body sanctioned cheats are protecting the refs and cheeks, but in this case they could have protected the ref and still allowed justice to prevail.

All they had to say was the first foul was committed by Brophy pulling Devlins jersey, leading to Devlin being wrong footed and subsequently pulling Brophys jersey also. However the referee did not see the first foul which had he done so would have led to a different decision.

All fair, all perfectly plausible, and nobody thrown under a bus.

But no, we get buttf’ucked as usual and fans are outraged at the double standards and complete lack of any common sense. The clubs disappointed though so that’s fine....,

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Ok - let’s see if they do anything once the written judgement comes out. Personally, I winna be holding my breath.

The worst thing is clearly this panel of governing body sanctioned cheats are protecting the refs and cheeks, but in this case they could have protected the ref and still allowed justice to prevail.

All they had to say was the first foul was committed by Brophy pulling Devlins jersey, leading to Devlin being wrong footed and subsequently pulling Brophys jersey also. However the referee did not see the first foul which had he done so would have led to a different decision.

All fair, all perfectly plausible, and nobody thrown under a bus.

But no, we get buttf’ucked as usual and fans are outraged at the double standards and complete lack of any common sense. The clubs disappointed though so that’s fine....,
    I hope that they give it to the SFA bigtime but at the very least shame them by getting interviews on the radio tv newspapers giving them pelters for their dubious decisions ,pointing out exactly the double standards which benefit the glasgow cheeks and are a kick in the teeth for all the other clubs.
    Depending on the statement / change of opinion from SFA I like the idea suggested of putting Devlin on the team sheet for the next game and saying F U and taking them on head on

Not that expect anything to be done, but I have contacted the club to express my feelings about their lack of backbone and that I hoped they would at least speak out. I’m sure plenty of others will have done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Not that expect anything to be done, but I have contacted the club to express my feelings about their lack of backbone and that I hoped they would at least speak out. I’m sure plenty of others will have done the same.
    Expect no reply.

Thats the norm

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Expect no reply.

Thats the norm
    Sadly that is the norm

I've also written them an e-mail. I did think halfway through what is the point but Milne probably wants us to be apathetic about this. It suits his hyper normalisation view of the world.

I know for a fact that they don't like criticism on their fluffy 'social media' channels.

Would be a shame if for the next few weeks all their posts replies are top heavy with criticism of bending over to their Glasgow chummies.

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast