+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: coaches engaging in legal ***ual activity

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Money where mouth is Grist.

I'll donate £20 to Rotherham Hospice if you (and only you) can find a post of me insulting someone when I've lost an argument to them.

I won't even ask you to donate £20 yourself if you can't, you've nothing to lose except a bit more of your pride and yet another argument.

Edit: he's been pretending to ignore me for a while if someone can quote me so he can't wriggle out of it at least by just outright ignoring.
    Impossible bet to win. You’ll never convince John he’s ever lost an argument on here.

I'd appreciate if you could quote exactly where you think I have repeatedly made the assertion that the ‘whole town’ was ‘collectively guilty’ of complicity in the industrial scale abuse of children?

We've had a number of threads recently where I address large posts where you have misrepresented my position and then you just do a vanishing act.
    He's watching Corry.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Impossible bet to win. You’ll never convince John he’s ever lost an argument on here.
    If there were consensus that it met the criteria I'd gladly donate.

But Grist isn't going to put himself through the humiliation of actually attempting (and failing) to back up his claim. He's going to hide behind some excuse to cop out or just ignore it, that's realistically the most likely outcome here.

For the record, speculating that a face has turned Vimto coloured doesn't count as an insult, because its a metaphor for frustration rather than an actual appearance based insult. I don't think anyone would reasonably perceive it as an actual insult since obviously I don't literally believe anybody's face turns into Vimto.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Where is your evidence to say he ain't Stovic?
    . Where's Yr evidence he is?.

For the record, speculating that a face has turned Vimto coloured doesn't count as an insult, because its a metaphor for frustration rather than an actual appearance based insult. I don't think anyone would reasonably perceive it as an actual insult since obviously I don't literally believe anybody's face turns into Vimto.

Altogether now....

I'd be worried roly, exile seems to have gone off you and is now focusing all his love on honest John.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . Where's Yr evidence he is?.
    Its not me who is questioning him pudding tis you! You have ironically implied he is being dishonest. You may be right or wrong but you have provided no evidence for your premise. Does tha get me?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-07-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Its not me who is questioning him pudding tis you! You have ironically implied he is being dishonest. You may be right or wrong but you have provided no evidence for your premise. Does tha get me?
    you've obviously caught something off exile it's called the talking *******s disease.

Think thas got the kerr sidestep shuffle owd lad. Common among the righties. If you can't answer a question either

a avoid it altogether
    b get abusive

You've done 2 for the price of one there! Nice one...

The daft thing is I may actually agree with you if you can provide me with evidence he is telling porkys but you aint.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-07-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast