+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Retained list and transfer targets

Rumoured Miller is leaving, I liked him but was worried about his injuries so if true then probably for best

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Rumoured Miller is leaving, I liked him but was worried about his injuries so if true then probably for best
    Injuries and the fact I think he really gets found out up in class…gut reaction I think it’s best for all concerned..

Signed as a winger, but we are no longer playing wingers but wing backs. He was great as a winger when fit, but we need a wing back if we are playing 352 next season

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    We get linked with a lot of ex players.but Off top of my head I dont think warne generally goes down that road.
    Thing with Vaulks is he's a Warne player though. Left to go to bigger things, can't fault that, but 100 percent effort. Very fit, chases everything (not that he should sometimes) and did loads with the Hospice when he was here. A proper club player so I think Warney might be tempted on that basis if there was even a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by fivetide View Post
    Thing with Vaulks is he's a Warne player though. Left to go to bigger things, can't fault that, but 100 percent effort. Very fit, chases everything (not that he should sometimes) and did loads with the Hospice when he was here. A proper club player so I think Warney might be tempted on that basis if there was even a chance.

Vaulks & Edmunds Green out of players I've heard mentioned on here we should go for who I've heard of or seen play are only two up to now I'd go for.

Gru’s favourite defender Woody signs a 1 year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Gru’s favourite defender Woody signs a 1 year deal.

Can't see him getting in match day 18 player squad if we're going to compete in the championship.

You've been saying that for the last six or seven seasons. Although, of course, only you know the levels of fitness and conditioning required in the modern game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Jurgen Klopp's grandad bombed your chippy?
    Yes, that was Oberstleutnant Klip Klipperty

He’s been proving people wrong ever since we signed him and no doubt will again next year
    Maybe they are getting him ready for the much talked about defensive coach role I think he will play a part next season player wise but probably not as regularly I think Woody himself would admit he’s not the quickest but he can definitely still do a job depending who were playing and who he’s marking and is a great link man between players and management anyway

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast