+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nelmsy Campus Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    What difference does it make?

It’s an American term. Your hatred is eating you up. And please don’t post Gardyne, blah blah.
    He is the managing director of a Scottish professional soccer club who pays his annual salary and he should be swotting up on using English language terms.
    You should know the well known saying “When in Rome do as the Romans do”.

You keep going on about this.

WTF are you on an about. Are they nor entitled to get a loan from whoever they want, and at what terns they want?
    You seem to be an expert so I look forward to you explaining why Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited have borrowed funds secured against the 29.7 acres site where John Nelms stated on 3rd October 2023 that he would be submitting the planning application for the new stadium development at Campy Nou by the end of this calendar year which was 31st December 2023.
    What will happen if Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited do not repay their loan secured over the whole of the Campy Nou site.
    You can also answer the same question regarding Sandeman Properties Limited loan dated 3rd October 2023 which is secured over the Dens Park Stadium.
    Are you one of these people who waits until it is too late and then say “We should have done something about that”.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You seem to be an expert so I look forward to you explaining why Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited have borrowed funds secured against the 29.7 acres site where John Nelms stated on 3rd October 2023 that he would be submitting the planning application for the new stadium development at Campy Nou by the end of this calendar year which was 31st December 2023.
    What will happen if Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited do not repay their loan secured over the whole of the Campy Nou site.
    You can also answer the same question regarding Sandeman Properties Limited loan dated 3rd October 2023 which is secured over the Dens Park Stadium.
    Are you one of these people who waits until it is too late and then say “We should have done something about that”.
    Too late for what?

I’m not an expert.

You keep stating the same points, time and time again.

You’re hatred of Nelms is unbelievable.

He is the managing director of a Scottish professional soccer club who pays his annual salary and he should be swotting up on using English language terms.
    You should know the well known saying “When in Rome do as the Romans do”.
    Give it a rest, he can say whatever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    A lying, fantasist, control freak on a power trip.

And yours?
    Part of a good group of DFC owners.

Tim Keyes is funding the 26 pros in addition to season ticket sales, match day ticket sales.
    The Dundee Football Club Limited annual accounts no longer show the pay of the highest paid director because they are now Filited accounts.
    The main problem with John Nelms is that he never communicates with the Dundee supporters.
    When did he last thank Dundee supporters for purchasing season tickets.
    You wouldn’t know, since you don’t buy a season ticket.

Part of a good group of DFC owners.
    That's very simplistic but also may well be the case, however he tells lies (when he bothers to talk at all), fantasises about a new stadium and is known to be a control freak.

If the entire group of owners, and there's only one other owner, is the same they could become 'no longer owners' at the drop of a hat. Which brings us neatly back to what Islay's banging on relentlessly about.

Are you happy to sit back and accept everything that's said by John Nelms without question or doubt? Can you define the business plan he has for the club and differentiate that from the business plan for the proposed new stadium? Can you see how they are mutually exclusive? I'm not, if someone gives out tiny scraps of information without qualifying it I get suspicious as do many others.

Where do you see Dundee FC in 10 years time? In fact I'll make the question a bit more simple, where do you want Dundee FC to be in ten years time?

Do you honestly think Dundee FC will be there?

You wouldn’t know, since you don’t buy a season ticket.
    I do and I can tell you the last time he thanked me or any other season ticket holder for our commitment - never.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    That's very simplistic but also may well be the case, however he tells lies (when he bothers to talk at all), fantasises about a new stadium and is known to be a control freak.

If the entire group of owners, and there's only one other owner, is the same they could become 'no longer owners' at the drop of a hat. Which brings us neatly back to what Islay's banging on relentlessly about.

Are you happy to sit back and accept everything that's said by John Nelms without question or doubt? Can you define the business plan he has for the club and differentiate that from the business plan for the proposed new stadium? Can you see how they are mutually exclusive? I'm not, if someone gives out tiny scraps of information without qualifying it I get suspicious as do many others.

Where do you see Dundee FC in 10 years time? In fact I'll make the question a bit more simple, where do you want Dundee FC to be in ten years time?

Do you honestly think Dundee FC will be there?
    I doubt many Dundee fans are totally happy we Nelms,I'm not.
    That vote,disregard of fans,general state of dens also the pitch.
    Friendlies in the USA,lack of communication,the general it's meh ba he portrays etc etc.
    Loads of things he could get better.
    But
    His partnership with Keyes has stabilised a basket case of a club who have had 2 admins,nae ground and sky employees and lochee united players having to play.
    The stadium debacle intrigues me,why would they pursue if they don't think possible?
    I've no idea
    I just think at times he deserves some credit for funding our club,yes Keyes is probably the money man but what if nelms wants home?
    What then?

Too late for what?

I’m not an expert.

You keep stating the same points, time and time again.

You’re hatred of Nelms is unbelievable.
    It comes from Nelms seeing him for what he is.

Nelms kicked him out of Gardyne for a reason.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)