+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 162 of 421 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Probably means hobban is a cert to come back as right back/DM cover
    Especially if McKenna goes
    Tonight's Scotland game could have a big bearing on McKenna's situation... if he has an absolute nightmare against Belgium teams down south might think again about going after him. If he has a blinder, that might swing it the other way and reduce our chances of keeping hold of him.

In my opinion Hoban is a waste of money. He'll be out injured more often than he plays. We need to learn the lesson about signing guys who've had serious injuries and who are injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    A few non-reputable news sources claiming Dom Ball has rejected the opportunity to join us permanently. Good thing in my opinion, we need better.
    I was talking to a mate of his in our local gym on Sunday (his folks live in Welwyn) and he was saying that Ipswich are after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

In my opinion Hoban is a waste of money. He'll be out injured more often than he plays. We need to learn the lesson about signing guys who've had serious injuries and who are injury prone.
    Yeah but is the obvious lazy scouting option

I’d be taking any offer of £5m+ for Scott McKenna to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’d be taking any offer of £5m+ for Scott McKenna to be honest.
    There's probably a better replacement somewhere in the Scottish League so take the money and run...

However, I've never seen what it is about him that makes him of such high value, probably just his physicality.

If results are to improve then Scotland need better than big Scott at the heart of their defence.

The amount of money we will reap from his sale makes him worth punting and we should strike while the iron is hot.

He’s a 22 year old centre half - can’t think of many Scotland has produced in the last 20 years who were better at that age. Of course that might be why we’ve not qualified for anything in that period...

Still, it’s a bad habit to talk down our own players.

Breaking news ... Afc release recruitment drive video .....

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Yas. I hope he's got the Two-Heidit Man with him. Extra purchase at corners.
    Aye, and his mate Ivor has some good advice regarding organisation of the defence at free kicks

Would expect the manager to go back in for Cadden to cover central midfield and right-back now. Another tribunal compensation gamble - just not sure the player’s capable of stepping up or the extent of the last knee injury.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Would expect the manager to go back in for Cadden to cover central midfield and right-back now. Another tribunal compensation gamble - just not sure the player’s capable of stepping up or the extent of the last knee injury.
    Gie the knee anither yark wi the hammer and hand him the pen

Page 162 of 421 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast