+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 163 of 560 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You find fault in my posts...
    well, let's say this, I am not in the minority on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Linda Duncan said: “Having experienced the latest battles at the Rangers v Aberdeen football match and witnessed violence and bad behaviour, I fear for the future of Westhill if these fans were to invade a family town.

“I would fear for young children, mothers and older people trying to go about their business. Parking would also be an issue.”

THINK OF THE PARKING SPACES!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yeah that's not what happened but you were f*cking steaming at the time, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
    Mason, you are one of the few reasons I stick around here, top chat and top ripostes but wasted on many!
    PS Stan Smith is a shoe!

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Mason, you are one of the few reasons I stick around here, top chat and top ripostes but wasted on many!
    Things must be getting really bad for you Mason. Seek some help man.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    What are you and that Don Vincenzo man on this forum for? Do you just want to read the same opinion as yours? Hashtag allforaurora COYR two stars

Not sure I've ever really given my position away on for or against the Kingsford project? Not sure I even really know myself.

What I do know is that more and more experts and professionals are coming out in support of it and the club have conducted studies into numerous sites around the city and come to the conclusion that Kingsford is now the best option - providing evidence as to why.

You (and a couple others) have appeared out of nowhere with an all-round sh!te attitude just to say "No it isna", "It'll be sh!te", etc - seemingly with the sole intent to cause arguments and disrupt the general debate that was already happening on the thread - with no actual evidence or study to back up anything you say. It's incredibly similar to the way the W.A.N.K.S. go about their business.

It's tolerable in this thread, but now it's spreading to more and more unrelated threads it's becoming f*cking tedious.

That 'population centre' map is the first thing I've seen you post that (at face value) holds any factual information - and what it shows is that the centre of the population live in the ideal place to make the journey out to Kingsford.

@stansmith

In answer to your question, what am I on here for?
    I'm definitely not here to read your made up p1sh so I ask you again kindly, can you just simply ƒuck off or relegate yourself from this thread so we can have a proper debate with proper insight?.

If you had come on here and donated evidence of a conspiracy theory by Milne who just wanted to make money from this move and sell the land, it might have gone down better and more believable than some of the crap your spewing out your ar5ehole to suit your selfish quest.

Go Away.

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Mason, you are one of the few reasons I stick around here
    You must be lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    That 'population centre' map is the first thing I've seen you post that (at face value) holds any factual information - and what it shows is that the centre of the population live in the ideal place to make the journey out to Kingsford.

Look at my posts. First one a few pages ago I went through all the points they give against Pittodrie, Loirston and King's Links. None of it was opinion, all of it was fact. On the contrary it was me asking for 'factual information' about claims from the club, which are in conflict with that said by 'experts and professionals' in the council. I also stated things such as Loirston was 3 times the site of Pittodrie, yet the club says the site is not big enough, as well as King's Links costing a few million more due to the foundations. Facts

In the next post I explained what the club told me about how they got the 12,000 capacity. 'Factual information'. Then what the council said about any efforts to stay at Pittodrie. Next post explained the different ways stands can be designed contrary to what someone else had said.

Then my opinion on why people will get fed up of the place - lack of travel options and surrounding amenities and the cost including tickets.

Then you had a tantrum and a nutter went on and on about me must being from Westhill. Someone else then had a massive tantrum about bus prices when I said what the actual price to get to and from Westhill was and the cost of bus hire given to the club. Factual information.

-

Here's a better idea, rather than lose the plot when faced with facts, you could all show facts that over 1/3 of the crowd will now pay more to fit in a half hour bus to somewhere with only one bar/cafe.

-

I see Don Vincenzo has piped up again, you can read the above too, and 'debate' it if you can actually hold a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post

Here's a better idea, rather than lose the plot when faced with facts, you could all show facts that over 1/3 of the crowd will now pay more to fit in a half hour bus to somewhere with only one bar/cafe.

And how many will pay less? now being able to walk, take a shorter bus journey, not have to pay for city centre parking, and using less fuel on shorter journeys?

You don't seem to get, it's not all about you and the inconvenience that you will now have, for many, probably the majority, getting to & from Kingsford will actually be much easier and/or cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    And how many will pay less? now being able to walk, take a shorter bus journey, not have to pay for city centre parking, and using less fuel on shorter journeys?

You don't seem to get, it's not all about you and the inconvenience that you will now have, for many, probably the majority, getting to & from Kingsford will actually be much easier and/or cheaper.
    Ill be paying less as Mondo will be giving me a lift every game

Page 163 of 560 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast