+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 164 of 560 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Pittodrie

• Site not large enough for stadium and associated infrastructure

No evidence of this (OPINION)

• Needs larger pitch for UEFA. Main stand not suitable for redevelopment

Doesn't mean anything (OPINION)

• Lack of dedicated facilities for Community Trust

If they're not built then yes

• No scope to provide required adjacent training facilities

Not required (OPINION)

• No scope for additional facilities for visitors such as museum and cafe

What? There is if they're built (OPINION)

• Stadium capacity would be 12,000

No it wouldn't. The club's idea of what one would look like would be. No evidence of this or the costs (OPINION)

• Stadium surrounded by residential area and redevelopment would be clear conflict

Unmitigated rubbish (OPINION)

Loirston

• No longer deliverable due to lack of land for training facilities and parking

Site is 3 times the size of Pittodrie and a stadium, parking and perhaps even a community trust type pitch could be done on this. (OPINION)

King's Links (driving range and adjacent cricket pitch)

• Loss of leisure facility (golfing)

Relocate or compensate them. It's owned by Craig Group who are friends of Milne (OPINION)

• Higher construction costs

By a few million. Not unsurmountable (OPINION)

• Too small

Again, only for training facilities (OPINION)

• *Long excuse about it not being allocated for development in the current LDP*

You couldn't make it up

This would be the list of FACTS that Stan the zoomer was referring to from a few days ago. I've highlighted for you Stan the ones that are not facts but just your opinion. You need to go away and have a wee read of a dictionary to understand the difference between facts and whatever wee idea pops into your head and makes you froth at the mouth that day. Those things are your opinions. And you might believe them with all your wee heart but it doesn't make them real things.

And also thanks for making the case even better for Kingsford. A third of fans might have to pay more to get to the game. So the club can say not only are we moving but now two thirds of you can get to the game cheaper as well!! Ace!!

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    The Council changed their policy and needed to use a piece of Loirston for a school or something, meaning the land was not bug enough to house everything that AFC needed... or so I read.
    I thought I heard there was a specific land related reason for Loirston no longer being the best option. Guessing thats along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    This would be the list of FACTS that Stan the zoomer was referring to from a few days ago. I've highlighted for you Stan the ones that are not facts but just your opinion. You need to go away and have a wee read of a dictionary to understand the difference between facts and whatever wee idea pops into your head and makes you froth at the mouth that day. Those things are your opinions. And you might believe them with all your wee heart but it doesn't make them real things.

And also thanks for making the case even better for Kingsford. A third of fans might have to pay more to get to the game. So the club can say not only are we moving but now two thirds of you can get to the game cheaper as well!! Ace!!
    Why have you written OPINION next to for example 'no evidence of the capacity or costs'. Do you have the evidence? Where is it?

"No scope to provide required adjacent training facilities

Not required (OPINION)"

You mean we can't exist without adjacent training facilities?

Absolute drivel yet again.

I also said 1/3 would have to pay more to fit in a half hour bus to somewhere with one bar/cafe. You need to read full sentences before attempting to be smart. This doesn't mean it would be cheaper for 2/3. That might be hard for you to get your head around.

Sh!te post, try again if you've got anything worthwhile.

Why have you written OPINION next to for example 'no evidence of the capacity or costs'. Do you have the evidence? Where is it?

Not required (OPINION)"

I also said 1/3 would have to pay more to fit in a half hour bus to somewhere with one bar/cafe. You need to read full sentences before attempting to be smart. This doesn't mean it would be cheaper for 2/3. That might be hard for you to get your head around.

It's in the legal document which has been submitted to the City council as part of the legal planning process, as said before it's been submitted as part of a legal planning process so it's hardly going to be full of false information.

Apart from the fact your 1/3 figure is plucked from thin air, it basically DOES mean that the rest will be cheaper, because they will all be nearer to Kingsford than Pittodrie.

One bar/cafe. Currently there are 4 bars in Westhill, make that 5 when the supporters bar opens, and I imagine Westhill golf club could feasibly be a sixth, as could the Red Star; and there's at least two cafes there too.

Quote Originally Posted by gooby View Post
    It's in the legal document which has been submitted to the City council as part of the legal planning process, as said before it's been submitted as part of a legal planning process so it's hardly going to be full of false information.
    It's the answer for an all seated, enclosed, top guidelines stadium, with no risk and no chance of any objections from neighbours, not building taller than now. They are telling the truth as far as this is concerned. They are not finding out the factual maximum capacity through any means necessary.

They don't give us the option. Stewart Milne picks his next out of town only option site and launches a campaign with threats of terrible things to get everyone on board. Repeat.

No collaboration to fund one new stand at a time when we can afford it. Only Stewart Milne heroically delivering what he wants.

Annual accounts 1994 state Pittodrie had 40 years left.

Not required (OPINION)"

So out of the 10 FACTS that i highlighted you picked up 2 to argue with. Fair enough. With regards to the two you did pick up on. I don't need to provide evidence because I'm not trying to present madey uppy ****e as facts. that's your thing. All i was doing was trying to point out (as with half the other posters on here) was that what your ranting and raving about and calling facts are just your opinions.

I never said we cant exist without training facilities. If you read the quote from the club though they say that redeveloping pittodrie does not provide scope for REQUIRED adjacent training facilities. Since it is part of the project to provide a new stadium with these facilities then you simply writing not required is again your opinion. The clubs opinion is that it is an integral part of what they want to build.

As for the busses come on if your going to just make pish up you have to expect folk to pull you up on it?

A third of folk will have to pay more to sit on a half hour bus journey. That one sentence has got mare holes in it than a tramps cardie. You have nae idea where they folk on any given week will travel from to get to a stadium that's not even started on busses that you don't know who will be running. If your that good good at seeing into the future you should change your log in to mystic meg.

And no your posts aren't that hard to get your head round. I'm just glad they're online because crayon can be a bugger to read sometimes.

It's the answer for an all seated, enclosed, top guidelines stadium, with no risk and no chance of any objections from neighbours, not building taller than now. They are telling the truth as far as this is concerned. They are not finding out the factual maximum capacity through any means necessary.

They don't give us the option. Stewart Milne picks his next out of town only option site and launches a campaign with threats of terrible things to get everyone on board. Repeat.

No collaboration to fund one new stand at a time when we can afford it. Only Stewart Milne heroically delivering what he wants.

Annual accounts 1994 state Pittodrie had 40 years left.
    I am sure the panel at the planning committee will suss out if the documents are false or not.

annual accounts 1994 state pittodrie had 40 years left.
    jesus christ min, there were hailstones coming through the roof two weeks ago!

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    jesus christ min, there were hailstones coming through the roof two weeks ago!

dont bite min.
    Hes never been in pittodrie since 1994 if he thinks its in good enough shape

Page 164 of 560 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast